The Student Room Group

Business studies Unit 1 AS Edexcel

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Britishsunset
Just because loads of people have said it doesn't mean it's right nor does it make mine right. Honestly no one knows tbh I out lassiez faire because she made decisions Inderpendently -even if small- without asking Matt. Democratic mangerment is when Matt would talk to reena about the ideas but still make decisions himself she wouldn't make the decisions.

So therefore lassiez faire fits.

I am confiednt with what I wrote tbh. And the other person who wrote its to should Be too.

As another comment said no one is an examiner here

No one is 100% as it can be quite a few.
Plenty of people have said it is LF.

Regards.

+1

This fits perfectly and even if it is not directly in the markscheme, we are NOT wrong. Examiners for essay based exams tend to give you marks if what you say is right (if you back it up) even if it deviates from the mark scheme they are given.
[QUOTE=ConradIsGreat;55979579]+1

This fits perfectly and even if it is not directly in the markscheme, we are NOT wrong. Examiners for essay based exams tend to give you marks if what you say is right (if you back it up) even if it deviates from the mark scheme they are given.

Thank you! Because even the question asked what was the advantage of his leadership skill not what his leadership skill was so you had I mention what he was but how did it effect his bs.
that is correct
Original post by MatthewPaulW
I don't think it's an overstatement.

Summer 2013 AS business Unit 1 was 55 Marks for an A

Summer 2014 AS business Unit 1 was 48 marks for an A

It's possible depending on how bad people did overall.

hopefully people didnt do so well, i could do with a little help from the mark scheme gods after the vague questions in that paper :frown:
Reply 424
What was the question 7?
Reply 425
What was the question 7?
I sat this exam on monday. Honestly have never worked so hard and studied so much for an exam in all my life. And what a disaster it was! I knew all the content but i didnt have time to finish... gutted isnt the word 😔
Original post by brookexox
I sat this exam on monday. Honestly have never worked so hard and studied so much for an exam in all my life. And what a disaster it was! I knew all the content but i didnt have time to finish... gutted isnt the word 😔

It's unfortunate to hear that, I think most of us struggled for time (I know I most certainly did). How far did you get and what grade are you aiming for? Even if you didn't finish in time, if you knew all the content then the questions you answered may still secure you this grade.

Timing was an issue, I did not manage to complete the last question. It was a rush from the start for me.
any predictions for unit 2 guys? any websites/tips you can recommend? I'm starting unit 2 revision tomorrow :smile:
Reply 429
i'm procrastinating about unit 2 Am so scared about this unit hope its easy though because the unit 1 paper was so hard
Reply 430
Is there by any chance 2015 sample papers for unit 2?
Tbh I think the only really dodgy question on the paper was the multiple choice on Cath Kidston. Our teacher said that technically none of the answers are actually right and ****
Reply 432
any useful resources for unit 2, anything please!!
Reply 433
For people wanting unit 2 stuff, although technically there is nothing yet, this channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNlPmr7NB91e-VB8AxiDc-Q/videos has made a lot of great Unit 1 videos in the past few weeks and i asked her if she's planning to do unit 2 videos too and she said that they will be up soon! So subscribe now and then you'll know if she posts.

(I don't know her or anything but i thought her vids would be useful to you guys)
hey guys - join the unit 2 thread - so we can help each other and discuss in terms of prep
Reply 435
Original post by ahsan_ijaz
hey guys - join the unit 2 thread - so we can help each other and discuss in terms of prep

What's the link...?
Reply 436
Unit 2 section b is so hard

i am going to answer section b on thursday first before i do section a i have decided
Reply 437
Original post by rohan taneja
Unit 2 section b is so hard

i am going to answer section b on thursday first before i do section a i have decided

Same..
I did ok in unit 2 last year, high B, just trying to reduce what I need to get in 3&4
Original post by Yousf
Same..

My teacher didn't end up teaching my class anything about unit 2.

He literally only ever told us about Just in time for unit 2

I mean he's a good teacher most of the time but still....

So one week to go in order to cover all of unit 2, Need to get myself pumped up for this! :kungfu:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending