The Student Room Group

TSR Eurovision vote 2015

Scroll to see replies

Why does Latvia have more hearts/stars than Sweden even though it scored less? :hmmmm:

Nice work as always though Dez :yy:
Original post by talentedlobster
Yeah, no-one does it anywhere as well as the winner did. I just remember the year after Alexander Rybak won, where pretty much every act had a violin in.

OMG so true 😂😂 ahh 2009 was such a good year, I liked that year a lot, we need to revert to more fun songs again like what they had that year
Original post by Dr_Roxx1574
OMG so true 😂😂 ahh 2009 was such a good year, I liked that year a lot, we need to revert to more fun songs again like what they had that year

ikr, I feel the level of the 'fun' in songs has progressively decreased over the past couple of years. I think what we need is just 1 fun act to break through and win to get us back to the good days, of Lordi
Original post by talentedlobster
ikr, I feel the level of the 'fun' in songs has progressively decreased over the past couple of years. I think what we need is just 1 fun act to break through and win to get us back to the good days, of Lordi

Amen amen Lordi was the shiz!!! I loved that song sooo much, maybe the 'fun' act is actually the UKs entry this year, we need some synth dubstep trance Middle Eastern sounding songs 😀 or just some metal either would be fine \m/
Reply 444
Original post by Dr_Roxx1574
Amen amen Lordi was the shiz!!! I loved that song sooo much, maybe the 'fun' act is actually the UKs entry this year, we need some synth dubstep trance Middle Eastern sounding songs 😀 or just some metal either would be fine \m/

UK is definitely the 'fun' song this year, so are Israel I guess.
Where did the blonde one go?
Original post by Aph
UK is definitely the 'fun' song this year, so are Israel I guess.

Yeah, maybe Australia too
Did Australia get to vote in both semi finals?!?

--------------------------

Lithuania wow yay :redface:
Lithuania, Poland, solvenia, Sweden, Norway, Montenegro, Cyprus, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Israel XD that's ok but SOOOO HAPPY ABOUT ISRAEL
No surprises really, I just would've thought Ireland and Czech Republic would've got through :frown:
Second year in a row Ireland don't qualify.
--
Malta, San Marino and Iceland - SO disappointed they did't get through.

Montenegro, Latvia and Israel.. really???

Not thrilled about the results >;l
YES Montenegro!

Iceland didnt qualify?! What! How is that possible - it was in my TOP 5! Poor Portugal and Ireland, very disappointed :frown:

Malta aswell - They really had a chance when it was first released? Get rid of Lithuania please...
(edited 8 years ago)
3 wrong, we need to work on this for the finals.
No Czech Republic. :frown: At least Cyprus and Israel got through.
Nice one BBC3 controller interrupting it :angry:
Reply 455
Original post by secretmessages
Why does Latvia have more hearts/stars than Sweden even though it scored less? :hmmmm:

Nice work as always though Dez :yy:

I've tweaked the code a bit, stars should be a bit more accurate now :yy:
Poor Ireland :frown:
Well that was a bit unexpected. 4 of my favourite songs got eliminated (Malta, Czech Republic, Iceland, Ireland). I hated the voice of the Polish woman, how did she get through? Plus Israel and Lithuania were very poor. I can see why the contest is thought of to be rigged.
Reply 458
Original post by ManicPumpkin
Poor Ireland :frown:

They've definitely had a rough time of it recently. Although they did send Jedward twice, so perhaps this is karma of sorts.
Slovenia sucked big time..

Quick Reply

Latest