The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 History - Germany 1900-45 - Monday 8th June 2015 [Exam Discussion Thread]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bunny2014
Its fine :smile: at least your doing this which benefits us x

Yeah I'm doing it for all you guys who struggle with content and structure :smile:
Reply 941
Original post by Tow
Alright well feel free to start planning some random questions and uploading them to help me out!!!

I'll do them all nonetheless but it will take me a few days xD gotta revise other subjects too :wink:

I've already planned every single past paper question and uploaded it here, what more do you want lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
I've already planned every single past paper question and uploaded it here, what more do you want lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you?! OMG! LIFE SAVER! i can't find it though :frown:
Reply 943
Original post by cuppa
The political instability/how far was Weimar threatened in the early years would be a lovely question :smile: although it has come up and people did well in it I think

Yeah it came up and I was rather disappointed as it means it probably won't again :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tow
Yeah I'm doing it for all you guys who struggle with content and structure :smile:

Thats great :biggrin: x
Its fine :smile: at least your doing this which benefits us x

Totally agree, thanks a million
Reply 946
Original post by Tow
Guys I'm gonna embark on an attempt to devise 20 plans for 20 essays - these plans should cover all the possible content you need to know.

However, it will be handwritten so it will take centuries to upload - let me know if you're interested otherwise I don't want to waste time uploading :P

I'd be interested if you could?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 947
Original post by swagyolo420
Ok so this is probably a long winded method but it worked wonders for me last year..

Each sorta topic, i have my plan written out on paper, from intro to every paragraph to conclusion. And i write it out over and over till the layout is kinda stuck in my brain.

Its a great way for me because as i write i see where everything is in each paragraph by picturing the bit of paper in my head.

Admittedly, its slightly harder to do for history because there are so many areas that can come and questions can vary but because all three of my subjects are essay questions its how i roll.. Haha

Hbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah that sounds extensive. My tactic is revision cards! I've made like 217 haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophieNorcross
Totally agree, thanks a million

Hows revision going with you? x
Reply 949
Have you?! OMG! LIFE SAVER! i can't find it though :frown:

Ah it's a couple of pages back I think. Posted it twice on the thread already :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
I'd be interested if you could?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've already started - done one plan so far working on second.

If you don't mind, could you perhaps help me out too?? Maybe if I plan every question I can think of for Weimar and kaiser and then you do nazis?

I'll do nazis too but just so we can finish it faster.

Don't worry if you can't :smile:
Reply 951
Original post by Tow
I've already started - done one plan so far working on second.

If you don't mind, could you perhaps help me out too?? Maybe if I plan every question I can think of for Weimar and kaiser and then you do nazis?

I'll do nazis too but just so we can finish it faster.

Don't worry if you can't :smile:

I can try to - if you send me the questions you want planning and I'll aim to get back to you when I can? When do you want them for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
Ah it's a couple of pages back I think. Posted it twice on the thread already :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no :frown: i might have to go back a few then aha x
Original post by CD223

Posted from TSR Mobile

But that doesn't cover all the content.

I'm doing content through questions + trying to cover every possible question they could ask.
Reply 954
Oh no :frown: i might have to go back a few then aha x

I'll post them in the first post when I'm next on a PC aha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 955
Original post by Tow
But that doesn't cover all the content.

I'm doing content through questions + trying to cover every possible question they could ask.

That's great but how are you gonna do that in 20 questions? :s-smilie:

Thinking of the possible questions is a hard one as so many possibilities for each unit could arise!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
I'll post them in the first post when I'm next on a PC aha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by CD223
Woah that sounds extensive. My tactic is revision cards! I've made like 217 haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do u do with them?:smile: just read them?? I never was good with them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
I can try to - if you send me the questions you want planning and I'll aim to get back to you when I can? When do you want them for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers!

And just literally do every question you can try for nazis and try to cover all the content. So don't do two of the same question types but like one for each section if you know what I mean xD
Original post by CD223
That's great but how are you gonna do that in 20 questions? :s-smilie:

Thinking of the possible questions is a hard one as so many possibilities for each unit could arise!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I'm trying to cover content and structure but structure is always going to be dependent on how they word the question. Content isn't too hard to do in 20 questions!

I've got one question for each question that is likely to come up in the sections. Just think... 20 questions are about 50 ish pages of notes - that's more than enough to cover the content.

You'll just need to apply the content to the question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending