The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know when the last assessment centre will be? I don't mean for any specific area just in general?
Reply 381
I was told at the assessment centre that by the end of May early June all assessments will have been completed. So that's when everyone will receive a decision. Some people will hear before then, just depends on location i guess.
Ahh okay then well I guess no one should feel too disheartened if they haven't heard yet.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 383
Well when you know that one person heard back in 4 days (2 of those Saturday and Sunday) you can't help but feel disheartened! I'm happy for that Brummie tho lol
Original post by Jid12
Well when you know that one person heard back in 4 days (2 of those Saturday and Sunday) you can't help but feel disheartened! I'm happy for that Brummie tho lol

Well yeah that is a little irritating haha! Hopefully not much longer to wait for us all though.
I had my assessment centre in leeds on the 23rd of April and heard back on the7th may, just wondering if anyone in the yorkshire region has heard back as well?
Reply 386
Original post by Samrichman
I had my assessment centre in leeds on the 23rd of April and heard back on the7th may, just wondering if anyone in the yorkshire region has heard back as well?

I had my assessment in Bradford on the 11th of May, haven't heard back yet. It's nice to see someone from Leeds has been accepted.
Anxiously waiting for 5pm again! :colondollar:
Reply 388
Original post by rafanadal
Anxiously waiting for 5pm again! :colondollar:

Haha this can't be healthy!
Original post by Jid12
Haha this can't be healthy!

Definitely not but desperate times call for desperate measures! :tongue:
I find it unprofessional people have been left wondering if they are even getting an invite to a assessment centre. If I didn't pass the assessment centre I have a bad feeling I may be waiting awhile to find out.
Guessing nobody heard anything? Maybe they will send out loads tomorrow to make sure we have a good friday :wink:
Guessing nobody heard anything? Maybe they will send out loads tomorrow to make sure we have a good friday :wink:

Nope nothing today! Fingers crossed for tomorrow haha

Where was your assessment centre? 😃
Original post by Clear1996
Where was your assessment centre? 😃

17th April for West Mid. And you? :smile:

Oh you've been waiting longer then me then! 21st April for London 😃
Reply 396

Mine was the same date. Were you morning or afternoon?
Original post by Jy1997
Mine was the same date. Were you morning or afternoon?

I was afternoon and you? Have you heard back? :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Was anyone else London 21st April PM? 😃
Reply 399
I was afternoon and you? Have you heard back? :smile:

I was morning. No I haven't, glad to know I'm not the only one. I just wish they'd put me out of my misery now! Wish you the best of luck anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending