::party:: well done:smile:

Original post by superwolf
Well done on finishing. :smile:

Original post by CescaD96
Well done for finishing. :woo:

Original post by moment of truth
Well done guys :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks all of you :jumphug: Hope you've been doing well :smile:. Really must start making an effort to post on here again.

Original post by Noodlzzz
Congrats!

-------

and thanks for all the congrats messages, feels good to be finished :smile:

Wow, congratulations on finishing uni :jumphug:.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Paranoia is coming back :emo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It sucks. :console: Are you able to get in contact with your psychiatrist or anyone?
:sigh: nights like tonight make me question my career choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
being replaced
Thinking about life and freaking out.
Original post by PandaWho
:sigh: nights like tonight make me question my career choice

What happens at home has no effect on your work directly! :console: you are awesome even if you don't believe it :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by CescaD96
Thinking about life and freaking out.

Thinking too much about things? :frown: :hugs: is there anything that can distract you? Music, tv, artsy stuff, pets, talking to people? I know it isn't easy to distract when you're freaking out but do try :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Meaty_man
Thinking too much about things? :frown: :hugs: is there anything that can distract you? Music, tv, artsy stuff, pets, talking to people? I know it isn't easy to distract when you're freaking out but do try :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've taken my dose of Q so hopefully that's me asleep very soon. :smile: Thank you for the advice.
Original post by Meaty_man

Posted from TSR Mobile

No was just a **** night at work. Being spoken to like ****, treated like ****, and just generally ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm wondering if anyone on here has any advice at all, I have an ESA medical looming on Wednesday which is making me feel at my wits end with stuff and almost unable to cope anymore

The only way I can get the medical cancelled is if I provide evidence which is medical confirmation of my functional limitations

The problem I have is that I have been for a CBT assessment, and since then been stuck on a waiting list with them. Was a 6 week waiting list, now 12 weeks due to staff sickness

How else can I get medical confirmation of my functional limitations ?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm wondering if anyone on here has any advice at all, I have an ESA medical looming on Wednesday which is making me feel at my wits end with stuff and almost unable to cope anymore

The only way I can get the medical cancelled is if I provide evidence which is medical confirmation of my functional limitations

The problem I have is that I have been for a CBT assessment, and since then been stuck on a waiting list with them. Was a 6 week waiting list, now 12 weeks due to staff sickness

How else can I get medical confirmation of my functional limitations ?

Are you under a mental health team?
Is it just mental illness on your ESA claim or physical as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
cant do thi anymore just not happening
Had to share my excitement with all of you! I've always had really bumpy skin (like goosebumps but all the time) and I hate to admit it but it has always made me self conscious and I can't even let my legs touch when I'm in bed cos it feels so nasty. Turns out there's a name for this- keratosis pilaris- and there's a bunch of advice online for treating it (since there is no "cure").
Tried some of them out after debating it and it is amazing! Its not like its all gone, but there is definitely a difference. I can't stop stroking my legs now.
Just added a bit of milk to my bath instead of bubble bath and BOOM instant confidence boost. Tried using honey, sugar and oatmeal just now too and its made it even better.
I'm starting to think i may be able to wear shorts with no leggings eventually. And I'm already happy letting my legs touch. I can't remember my legs being so smooth since I was a little kid! They're so soft too.

All my insecurities I have are slowly melting away as I keep finding little miracles like this. Sounds silly that just a splash of milk can give me such a positive view on life :P
Beggining to freak out about stuff.

The other night i was laid in bed i thought i heard a woman screaming, but then it stopped and about 15 mins later it started again, was scary and was contemplating calling the police but was scared.

Then tonight when we parked the van after work we were sat in it filling in the debrief form and i was convinced i could hear a woman like scream but it was really quiet so i asked if the radio was on but it wasnt and my manager couldnt hear anything.

Beggining to get a bit creeped out by it all :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Are you under a mental health team?
Is it just mental illness on your ESA claim or physical as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only IAPT for cognitive behavioural therapy

And yep, just mental illness on my ESA claim
There are certain things such as memory which I know can be thing for ESA

I have noticed lapses in memory, for instance the other day I was out driving and actually zoned out I don't mean unconscious, but forgot where I was actually going

The other week I couldn't remember if I had locked my front door and had to go back to check

Is it common to experience that with depression and anxiety or the meds (Sertraline and Mirtazapine)

But yeah apparently its medical confirmation of functional limitations that they want, assuming they mean things like concentration and the fact that for me to go out I have to have a family member with me

Would a GP be qualified enough to comment on functional limitations ?
There are certain things such as memory which I know can be thing for ESA

I have noticed lapses in memory, for instance the other day I was out driving and actually zoned out I don't mean unconscious, but forgot where I was actually going

The other week I couldn't remember if I had locked my front door and had to go back to check

Is it common to experience that with depression and anxiety or the meds (Sertraline and Mirtazapine)

But yeah apparently its medical confirmation of functional limitations that they want, assuming they mean things like concentration and the fact that for me to go out I have to have a family member with me

Would a GP be qualified enough to comment on functional limitations ?

completely, 100% normal. trouble concentrating and depressed cognition are extremely common. and GPs are more than aware of how disabling MI is and how it can affect someone's functioning.
Original post by ScaryScience
completely, 100% normal. trouble concentrating and depressed cognition are extremely common. and GPs are more than aware of how disabling MI is and how it can affect someone's functioning.

Brilliant, so you think if I contacted my surgery tomorrow and said that i need something from my GP commenting on functional limitations they would be able to help :smile: I feel cheeky asking them haha
Brilliant, so you think if I contacted my surgery tomorrow and said that i need something from my GP commenting on functional limitations they would be able to help :smile: I feel cheeky asking them haha
Yes of course, GPs provide evidence for medical conditions like this on a daily basis. I had to provide evidence that my diagnosis had an impact on my ability to study, for DSA, and my GP was happy to comply.
My thoughts are being taken again. :nothing: These past few days I don't know if I took all doses of medication, I take them (I assume) but 5 minutes later I'm wondering whether I have. Been trying not to double up but I don't know if that's left me short. :confused:
Original post by Sabertooth
My thoughts are being taken again. :nothing: These past few days I don't know if I took all doses of medication, I take them (I assume) but 5 minutes later I'm wondering whether I have. Been trying not to double up but I don't know if that's left me short. :confused:

:hugs: can you get a dosette box?

Latest