The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 History - Germany 1900-45 - Monday 8th June 2015 [Exam Discussion Thread]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tow
Cheers!

And just literally do every question you can try for nazis and try to cover all the content. So don't do two of the same question types but like one for each section if you know what I mean xD

TEAM WORK RIGHT THERE!! :smile: x
I think EVERYONE should do atleast one plan for one question and post it right now!

We will all improve it together.

Just think, if we do that we could easily cover most of the questions and all the content - whereas if there's just me doing it, I'll be ages.

I'll still cover the content in my own time and do my 20 plans for you all, but let's do some teamwork guys!!
If you agree, please do contribute :smile:

We don't want this thread to be overly dependent on just one or two people who do all the work for everyone!

So everyone get writing a plan for a question but do one that YOU struggle with so you can get help with it and learn from it :smile:
Original post by Tow
If you agree, please do contribute :smile:

We don't want this thread to be overly dependent on just one or two people who do all the work for everyone!

So everyone get writing a plan for a question but do one that YOU struggle with so you can get help with it and learn from it :smile:

When you said "right now" its highly unlikely people will do it however, tomorrow and from now onwards I'm sure everyone will start chipping in :smile: x
Original post by Bunny2014
When you said "right now" its highly unlikely people will do it however, tomorrow and from now onwards I'm sure everyone will start chipping in :smile: x

I genuinely believe that's a fantastic idea though! We could cover pretty much any question and we would all learn from it!

The faster everyone starts writing their plans the faster they can work on doing their next plan - the more plans you do, the more you benefit from it :smile: and the more we benefit too! It's a win-win!
Original post by Tow
I genuinely believe that's a fantastic idea though! We could cover pretty much any question and we would all learn from it!

The faster everyone starts writing their plans the faster they can work on doing their next plan - the more plans you do, the more you benefit from it :smile: and the more we benefit too! It's a win-win!

I call holocaust lol😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 966
Original post by swagyolo420
What do u do with them?:smile: just read them?? I never was good with them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I've just read through them and made podcasts of me reading them out so I can just listen to them on the go :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 967
Original post by Tow
Well I'm trying to cover content and structure but structure is always going to be dependent on how they word the question. Content isn't too hard to do in 20 questions!

I've got one question for each question that is likely to come up in the sections. Just think... 20 questions are about 50 ish pages of notes - that's more than enough to cover the content.

You'll just need to apply the content to the question.

Well Nazis are a huge section - are you saying from the rise through to WW2?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
Yeah I've just read through them and made podcasts of me reading them out so I can just listen to them on the go :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thats pretty cool, i guess i could do that with mine too.. Where do u record the podcasts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I call holocaust lol😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

Make sure you do one you're actually struggling with - not one you're good at :wink:

It will benefit you more xD

But if that's what you struggle with awesome! Get started asap :smile:
Original post by CD223
Well Nazis are a huge section - are you saying from the rise through to WW2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup all of nazis:wink:
Reply 971
Original post by Tow

Aha. Too late personally for me - I'll start on Nazis when I can. Got a lot of work on at the minute from my other three subjects 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tow
Make sure you do one you're actually struggling with - not one you're good at :wink:

It will benefit you more xD

But if that's what you struggle with awesome! Get started asap :smile:

Whos doing nazi consolidation.. Haha😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 973
Haha thats pretty cool, i guess i could do that with mine too.. Where do u record the podcasts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just record them on my phone and listen to them as a playlist :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
Aha. Too late personally for me - I'll start on Nazis when I can. Got a lot of work on at the minute from my other three subjects 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah whenever possible.

But this will only work if people all try and contribute instead of waiting for others to post plans so they can revise them!
Reply 975
Original post by Tow
Yeah whenever possible.

But this will only work if people all try and contribute instead of waiting for others to post plans so they can revise them!

Yeah, well obviously I'll aim to contribute, just hoping others can pitch in with Nazi plans too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whos doing nazi consolidation.. Haha😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll do that one :smile:

I'll post it with my 20 plans so don't worry about that one! XD

Unless someone is really struggling with that they could take it up then.
Yeah im pretty tired now i will do one tomoz after work tho:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
Yeah, well obviously I'll aim to contribute, just hoping others can pitch in with Nazi plans too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I know you'll contribute :wink:
Yeah im pretty tired now i will do one tomoz after work tho:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's perfectly fine

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending