The Student Room Group

Unis with most bants

Can people who are at Uni please respond with a compilation of Unis with the most and least bants?

(no seriously i'd like to know what Universities in the AAB-ABB range have the most lively social scenes societies, clubs, fun people etc. and the least so that I can make an informed choice come results day OF COURSE with future employ-ability and quality of teaching in mind aswell)

thanks this would help a lot
Manchester has the highest concentration of Nando's.
Although it's the last place I want to go to (because it's so close to home), the University of Manchester is pretty good (unless you want to do physics- A*A*A typical offer) :smile:
QMUL; we have a campus, meaning a dense concentration of bants; we're based in London, meaning 'Im broke' bants; and, of course, there is a Nandos across the road for them cheeky bants.
(edited 8 years ago)
Btw at the end of my Uni escapades I'd like to have a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology so I'd be studying Psychology for my undergrad! And thanks for the first responses!
Original post by Sir Candour
QMUL; we have a campus, meaning a dense concentration of bants; we're based in London, meaning 'Im broke' bants; and, of course, there is a Nandos across the road for them cheeky bants.

Plus you're so trendy-lefty you don't mind your students recruiting for ISIS! :borat:
Original post by tengentoppa
Manchester has the highest concentration of Nando's.

Bantchester, then. Top. Bryan Cox: absolute ledge.
University of Banterbury, New Zealand.
London Met
London South Bank
Bedfordshire
Anglia Ruskin

All have degrees in Banter studies, officially certificated by Bradley Walsh
Original post by Birkenhead
Plus you're so trendy-lefty you don't mind your students recruiting for ISIS! :borat:

Behead a Kuffar bants!
Please could you keep it ABB+ or I'm just going to ignore it.

Manchester seems to be the trend, is Liverpool equally as banterous?
Enough with this bant ****
I'm at Liverpool I would recommend it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by doctorchrystal
Can people who are at Uni please respond with a compilation of Unis with the most and least bants?

(no seriously i'd like to know what Universities in the AAB-ABB range have the most lively social scenes societies, clubs, fun people etc. and the least so that I can make an informed choice come results day OF COURSE with future employ-ability and quality of teaching in mind aswell)

thanks this would help a lot

Mate if you study with us, the entirety of your degree will be filled with Fifa, Top Knots, Cheeky Nando's and House music...

But on a serious note, Aston could be a good choice for you. We have plenty of courses in the AAB-ABB range. Birmingham is also a fantastic student city with lots to do and see along with being pretty cheap.

We have hundreds of clubs and societies from sports like rugby to interests in Harry Potter or a good ol' fashioned cup of tea.

We have also been top ten in graduate employability for the last ten years, so that cheeky nando's won't become your graduate job.

If you have any questions about our courses, Aston or Birmingham in general, i'm happy to help; 2014 graduate and Birmingham local now working for the university.

Josh
Original post by Aston University
Mate if you study with us, the entirety of your degree will be filled with Fifa, Top Knots, Cheeky Nando's and House music...

But on a serious note, Aston could be a good choice for you. We have plenty of courses in the AAB-ABB range. Birmingham is also a fantastic student city with lots to do and see along with being pretty cheap.

We have hundreds of clubs and societies from sports like rugby to interests in Harry Potter or a good ol' fashioned cup of tea.

We have also been top ten in graduate employability for the last ten years, so that cheeky nando's won't become your graduate job.

If you have any questions about our courses, Aston or Birmingham in general, i'm happy to help; 2014 graduate and Birmingham local now working for the university.

Josh

you're the hardest working man in showbusiness. Complete ledge.
Bantebury Christ Church.
Reply 16
University of Derby hahha
Original post by Roving Fish

Wow I plan to use gifs from now on!

BTW
What is the bant percentage for Warwick does anyone know?
Warwick is A*AA I think

Quick Reply

Latest