The Student Room Group

How to get a B in AS biology ocr?

Hi. I just had my F211 biology exam yesterday and i'm not going to lie, i had not revised at all. I already regret it. I missed out about 5 questions and that was a straight U.
I got a C for my ISA. What grade will I need to get in my F212 biology (which i will put a real effort in) to still get a good grade? Is it possible?
Please help.
Also, any revision resources or notes anyone has made would be really really useful. Thank you :smile:

Anyone? Please? Help! :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by nimraali
Hi. I just had my F211 biology exam yesterday and i'm not going to lie, i had not revised at all. I already regret it. I missed out about 5 questions and that was a straight U.
I got a C for my ISA. What grade will I need to get in my F212 biology (which i will put a real effort in) to still get a good grade? Is it possible?
Please help.
Also, any revision resources or notes anyone has made would be really really useful. Thank you :smile:

Anyone? Please? Help! :frown:

You've really dug a hole for yourself...
Speak to your teacher, he/she will be able to tell you what you need in the next exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably need to score at least an A in F212. Ideally above 90% as F212 has higher weighting that F211
Reply 3
Original post by lilmi5s_elmo
Probably need to score at least an A in F212. Ideally above 90% as F212 has higher weighting that F211

Above 90% would be so difficult :frown:
Yeah, isn't F212 worth 50%?
Reply 4
Original post by Incubator
You've really dug a hole for yourself...
Speak to your teacher, he/she will be able to tell you what you need in the next exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, i will do. So upset :frown: Thank you.
Original post by nimraali
Above 90% would be so difficult :frown:
Yeah, isn't F212 worth 50%?

F215 is worth 50% and F214 and your coursework make up the other 50. I meant F215 has higher weighting than F214.

Above 90% is difficult but I worked my butt off and got 150/150 UMS in F212 Last year and 82/90 UMS in F214. Its difficult but can be done if you really want it
Reply 6
get yourself a good tutor to help you through!

Quick Reply

Latest