The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jy1997
I was morning. No I haven't, glad to know I'm not the only one. I just wish they'd put me out of my misery now! Wish you the best of luck anyway.

Same to you! And I know, it's driving me insane :frown:
If we do hear anything today i think it will most likely be around 1:00pm as that has been the time i have received most email's from Capita. Who knows though, they could just leave it right until the last minute of May to keep us on our toes :s-smilie:
Original post by Listerino
If we do hear anything today i think it will most likely be around 1:00pm as that has been the time i have received most email's from Capita. Who knows though, they could just leave it right until the last minute of May to keep us on our toes :s-smilie:

Maybe not today then :tongue:
Original post by rafanadal
Maybe not today then :tongue:

Yeah, it's not looking promising. A few people in other forums have said that they have just finished their assessment center interview, but i went to mine early April. So based on that and the amount of people who applied then i wouldn't expect anything until after next week, especially with it being a school holiday week. :/
Who knows when it will be... I'm just keeping my fingers crossed it will be sooner rather than later! 😜
So nice to find this thread been looking for ages :P,had an interview on the 28th of April,any idea how much longer it'll take for me to hear back as i got told it would be two weeks but obviously now it's been longer,need to hear back before 8th of June ideally otherwise I'll have to accept another job offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Clifmister
So nice to find this thread been looking for ages :P,had an interview on the 28th of April,any idea how much longer it'll take for me to hear back as i got told it would be two weeks but obviously now it's been longer,need to hear back before 8th of June ideally otherwise I'll have to accept another job offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

I should think we all will have heard by then at the very latest. I emailed Capita the other day and they said we should hear by the end of this month or the beginning of June at the latest. Hope that helps! Where was your assessment centre? ☺️
Original post by Clear1996
I should think we all will have heard by then at the very latest. I emailed Capita the other day and they said we should hear by the end of this month or the beginning of June at the latest. Hope that helps! Where was your assessment centre? ☺️

I had my assessment at selly oak in Birmingham,I just want to know either way really,would be cool if anyone else who was there uses this too,they were all lovely people,and at least I'll know soon and I have a job to fall back on now so it's not too bad,suspense is killing me though.

I nearly got a job at the highways but couldn't attend an interview due to a holiday and couldn't get it rearranged either,just want to work in the civil service,where was your assessment at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dazman0106
I find it unprofessional people have been left wondering if they are even getting an invite to a assessment centre. If I didn't pass the assessment centre I have a bad feeling I may be waiting awhile to find out.

Anyone heard anything from the manchester assessment days for both the fast track or operational delivery? I had mine on the 1st and 5th of May and they said I should hear by the end of May/beginning of April???
Original post by Clifmister
I had my assessment at selly oak in Birmingham,I just want to know either way really,would be cool if anyone else who was there uses this too,they were all lovely people,and at least I'll know soon and I have a job to fall back on now so it's not too bad,suspense is killing me though.

I nearly got a job at the highways but couldn't attend an interview due to a holiday and couldn't get it rearranged either,just want to work in the civil service,where was your assessment at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine was in London on the 21st April ☺️ I'm really hoping I get this job as well ☺️
Reply 410
It's such a good opportunity, i don't think any of us want to miss out on it!
Reply 411
Original post by LisaThur
Anyone heard anything from the manchester assessment days for both the fast track or operational delivery? I had mine on the 1st and 5th of May and they said I should hear by the end of May/beginning of April???

I had mine for fast track at Manchester civil service building on 1st of May in the afternoon - 12pm or 12:30pm can't remember. I heard back on 7th of May.
Just had my unsuccessful email, sent today at 16:22. The waiting was bloody ridiculous ! Seems to be based on my test scores which for a person who has been out of education for a while does not surprise me.
Reply 413
Original post by charleywarley
Just had my unsuccessful email, sent today at 16:22. The waiting was bloody ridiculous ! Seems to be based on my test scores which for a person who has been out of education for a while does not surprise me.

Did you attend the assessment centre or was it after the online tests that you were unsuccessful? Sorry to hear that by the way, I'm sure there's something out there for you.
Original post by Jid12
Did you attend the assessment centre or was it after the online tests that you were unsuccessful? Sorry to hear that by the way, I'm sure there's something out there for you.

no didnt get to attend the assesment centre
Original post by Miyata
I had mine for fast track at Manchester civil service building on 1st of May in the afternoon - 12pm or 12:30pm can't remember. I heard back on 7th of May.

That was quick! Hope you were successfull. Can't stand the waiting for a yes or no
; )
Finally I've had my unsuccessful email sent! After knowing that I wasn't going to get to an assessment centre for ages now it's nice to finally have it confirmed! :smile:

I wish all the rest of you the best of luck starting your career (or changing career) with HMRC, hopefully it'll all work out for you :smile: I'll be back next year if I haven't got anything else by then :smile:
Reply 417
Original post by Robbo-92
Finally I've had my unsuccessful email sent! After knowing that I wasn't going to get to an assessment centre for ages now it's nice to finally have it confirmed! :smile:

I wish all the rest of you the best of luck starting your career (or changing career) with HMRC, hopefully it'll all work out for you :smile: I'll be back next year if I haven't got anything else by then :smile:

Unlucky mate, better luck next time eh. What time did you receive the email if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Jid12
Unlucky mate, better luck next time eh. What time did you receive the email if you don't mind me asking?

15:43, was at work so didn't see it until just a little while ago
anyone who was at the Glasgow assessment centre hear back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending