The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GrandMasti
I think so... But I've got physics first so I'm gonna focus on that for now

Im doing physics tomorrow and monday
Reply 541
Hey are you going to upload answers for C2?
I made a calculation error on the money question, and got an answer of £588,000. My method was right though, how many marks will I probably drop?
I think I got about 57/75 for C1 and 54/75 for C2. Really annoyed as I have been getting grades no lower than 65 throughout the year. Do you think it is still possible to get an A? What about a B? Thank you :smile:
Original post by Laurie_
I think I got about 57/75 for C1 and 54/75 for C2. Really annoyed as I have been getting grades no lower than 65 throughout the year. Do you think it is still possible to get an A? What about a B? Thank you :smile:

For an A you are likely to need around or just over 90 ums in your third unit. Is that realistic for you? A B is well within reach, you just need to do about the same on your third unit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Spamming discussions with out of date petitions really won't do anything to affect any grades :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by gdunne42
For an A you are likely to need around or just over 90 ums in your third unit. Is that realistic for you? A B is well within reach, you just need to do about the same on your third unit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Before these last two exams, I've been getting about 95 ums in all three. I am really annoyed this exams have gone so badly for me, I hope it is still possible for statistics but I'm not sure, I've done all the past papers so I'm not sure what else I can do now... Thank you
Original post by Laurie_
Before these last two exams, I've been getting about 95 ums in all three. I am really annoyed this exams have gone so badly for me, I hope it is still possible for statistics but I'm not sure, I've done all the past papers so I'm not sure what else I can do now... Thank you

Have you done all of the recent R (regional) and International A level papers as well? They have a few unusual twists in them that might help you prepare somewhat for the unexpected.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I know it's late but what do you guys think a 55/75 would be? Also I got 63/75 in the C2 exam do you still think I could get an A?
Original post by Dieselblue
I know it's late but what do you guys think a 55/75 would be? Also I got 63/75 in the C2 exam do you still think I could get an A?

Aim for around 65 in your applied, your c2 probably be a mid to high B
I mean your c1

An A would still get you an A overall

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by frances98
An A would still get you an A overall

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you elaborate? I don't understand. what you mean.
get 80 ums on your applied module paper and you will most likely get an overall A
Can you elaborate? I don't understand. what you mean.

Because what you think you hav gotten is most likely an A and a B so a highish A would be an A overall
Original post by frances98
Because what you think you hav gotten is most likely an A and a B so a highish A would be an A overall

Oh ok thanks. I gotta get a high A in S1 :frown:
Original post by gdunne42
Have you done all of the recent R (regional) and International A level papers as well? They have a few unusual twists in them that might help you prepare somewhat for the unexpected.

No I haven't but I'll have a look now, thank you for the advice!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aim for 90+
Oh ok thanks. I gotta get a high A in S1 :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending