The Student Room Group

By relationships with the opposite sex I think some ethnic stereotypes are true

ie black women..can have a very fiery temper that will shock you.
East Asian women, totally analytical and very unrelaxed and have protocol about how everything develops. tbh I think hot Indians.middle easterns are preferable on a physical and cultural level to me above either of the aforementioned, although there are exceptions with some black women I find attractive.
Oddly enough I have never been as intimate or attempted a relationship with a caucasian girl but despite pretences, I am thinking that maybe that is where the commonality lies, maybe I just had rubbish expectations or met the wrong ones maybe I have neglected. I've never had one relationship with one, and I'm thinking maybe there are some I have something in common with, and maybe I never met the right one.

Do you feel closer to your own thnicity, or less attracted? Have you had better relationships with certain ethnicites over others? Are they the same ethnicity as you or different? Just trying to build up a picture and gather some tSR users thoughts on this subject.

And anon 'cos it is personal please.
Original post by Anonymous
East Asian women, totally analytical and very unrelaxed and have protocol about how everything develops. tbh I think hot Indians.middle easterns are preferable on a physical and cultural level to me above either of the aforementioned, although there are exceptions with some black women I find attractive.
Oddly enough I have never been as intimate or attempted a relationship with a caucasian girl but despite pretences, I am thinking that maybe that is where the commonality lies, maybe I just had rubbish expectations or met the wrong ones maybe I have neglected. I've never had one relationship with one, and I'm thinking maybe there are some I have something in common with, and maybe I never met the right one.

Do you feel closer to your own thnicity, or less attracted? Have you had better relationships with certain ethnicites over others? Are they the same ethnicity as you or different? Just trying to build up a picture and gather some tSR users thoughts on this subject.

Indian girls and Middle eastern girls are usually stuck into their culture. I've never dated a Middle eastern guy,but I have dated an italian(as i am part italian) and we got on well. I think it helps sometimes when someone is from the same culture(country) so I didn't have any cultural differences with him. But Middle Eastern girls are not easy to deal with at times. We can easily rinse your bank account :wink:
Reply 2
I date people not races. You can't summarise a whole race by your few experiences in dating.
Reply 3
Original post by queen-bee
Indian girls and Middle eastern girls are usually stuck into their culture. I've never dated a Middle eastern guy,but I have dated an italian(as i am part italian) and we got on well. I think it helps sometimes when someone is from the same culture(country) so I didn't have any cultural differences with him. But Middle Eastern girls are not easy to deal with at times. We can easily rinse your bank account :wink:

Oh, I just meant physically I like them, also like moroccon, north African girls. There was one girl who was half moroccan half spanish who I met that was gorgeous. Amazing body too. But overall I thin physically a lot of Indian women are the best, the best ones like Anoushka Shankar are gorgeous, and British Indians, what with the link between our culture in history, honestly I don't find very foreign, and I don't think they all stick to their own culture. They are much closer genetically to a caucasian than an African or an East-Asian. I prefer black women to East-Asians though, sexually and east asians just feel very very alienating and foreign to me.
Original post by AvaAdore
I date people not races. You can't summarise a whole race by your few experiences in dating.

Yep.
Reply 5
You are way too hung up on labelling, categorising and defining people.
Reply 6
Oh please, I didn't know the politically correct thought police were to arrive at my metaphorical door. I hate the rigidity of you folks so much, just relax it is a conversation, You are the type of people who would legislate for everything if you could. If you don't believe it, don't join in.
Original post by Anonymous

I've got a message for you...

Nobody

Cares

Mate

Get

A

Life
Reply 8
Original post by Manlike45
I've got a message for you...

Nobody

Cares

Mate

Get

A

Life

I've got one thanks. Thanks for your inane contribution, I'm sure you have some fascinating threads to post? Why not try and contribute?
Reply 9
Hey-

Manlike45

Basically I'm 20 first year of uni (should be in my second year), but due to grades and stuff I did an extra year at Sixth form. Recently I've been feeling down about the fact I'm still a virgin, I turn 21 in like five months, it's pretty depressing thinking I'm 21 and I haven't even had full intercourse sex yet. The thing is though I've kissed girls before and all that, I've done other stuff but for some reason I just haven't had sex. On nights out I've pulled girls before, but to get them to come home with me is the part I struggle with I always seem to fail. It's pretty depressing listening to your friends bang on about the stuff they've done with girls. I don't know what else to do, I just feel pretty down about it . Anyone else in the same boat as I am.

Cool story bro.

Virrr-jeeen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending