The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PandaWho
Feeling all ****ty and just blahhh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw I'm sorry, well at least you had the night off work.
I hate it when that happens, if you're home alone by any chance just take a few breaths then scream 'I'm the best and the rest of you are poopsicles' It genuinely cheers me up. Ice-cream also helps, bc Ice-cream is the greatest. Hope you feel better soon. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
feeling pretty terrified and not entirely sure why

are you safe? :console:
Original post by Pathway
are you safe? :console:

am not really sure what is going on in my head right now but will be ok thanks. how ar e you?
Original post by WelshBluebird
I am assuming the store will have CCTV? That at least would show you going into the store with the stuff and handing it over and leaving without it surely?

Yeah im gonna go ape **** at them if they dont sort it out tomorrow.

They should have CCTV, and we know about what time he was in the store as i text him just as hed left. Im gonna threten the police as currently its theft, he handed over the goods under the impression he was getting about £80 on his account, but apparently theres no record of the transaction.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Aw I'm sorry, well at least you had the night off work.
I hate it when that happens, if you're home alone by any chance just take a few breaths then scream 'I'm the best and the rest of you are poopsicles' It genuinely cheers me up. Ice-cream also helps, bc Ice-cream is the greatest. Hope you feel better soon. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sometimes wish i had have been at work though. Gotta do extra hours now.

Just want to give up, physical stuff is taking over

Posted from TSR Mobile
am not really sure what is going on in my head right now but will be ok thanks. how ar e you?

dont know not good just bad thoughts. need to go ihde probably. :s-smilie:

sorry im no use
Original post by Pathway

sorry im no use

sorry to hear that you're having bad thoughts :frown: is distraction an option? hiding is sometimes a good and necessary thing, so dw about that. (think I might do the same tbh) :hugs:

Original post by Pathway

sorry im no use

:hugs: both of you, around if either of you want but please try stay safe :s-smilie:

--------
Seem to be up and down like mad today, better than all down I suppose but keep changing and it's confusing and exhausting and sends anxiety through the roof. Had a bath which calmed down a bit but don't know what's going on and in so much pain. Hope people are okay anyway :grouphugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My 13 year old brother has just asked me why am I on a lot of medication and I just can't tell him why. :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Sometimes wish i had have been at work though. Gotta do extra hours now.

Just want to give up, physical stuff is taking over

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry. ;( Dont ever give up, you're great and you can absolutely get through anything. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just looked at last years paper of the exam I'm sitting tomorrow. I have so much I don't know :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CescaD96
My 1 year old brother has just asked me why am I on a lot of medication and I just can't tell him why. :frown:

He sounds adorable, you dont have to- I'd tell him its bc I'm taking exams and he'll understand when he has to take them too. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
He sounds adorable, you dont have to- I'd tell him its bc I'm taking exams and he'll understand when he has to take them too. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

I meant 13. :colondollar:

Was gonna say, sod explaining why your on meds, go exploit him for science :wink:

Say there to help you sleep or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Valvopus
Just looked at last years paper of the exam I'm sitting tomorrow. I have so much I don't know :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont worry, now is your chance to change that. Look over the markscheme and see what they require in that paper for the stuff you aren't sure about.

Then just refresh your knowledge and be positive. In the exam hall just think slowly and logically, I'm sure the correct answer will come to you as long as you dont panic.

You've spent a year learning it all, even if you dont remember some things bc you didn't have time to go over it all then you should still experience a vague recollection of the lesson. However, if you dont..then it isnt the end of the world and youll still be fine. You can only do your best remember :smile:,I wish you the best of luck and you can do it. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was gonna say, sod explaining why your on meds, go exploit him for science :wink:

Say there to help you sleep or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! :smile: He just said "Is it for your exams cause they are important?" And I was like yup.

Bahahahahah, oh right oops! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha! :smile: He just said "Is it for your exams cause they are important?" And I was like yup.

Woooh! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
I'm sorry. ;( Dont ever give up, you're great and you can absolutely get through anything. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really not great. My bodies giving up on me slowly so i may aswell do the same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really not great. My bodies giving up on me slowly so i may aswell do the same

Posted from TSR Mobile

No!! You are the only person who can bring yourself back up, nobody else can do it but I'm telling you that you have it in you! Dont ever say that, ;( You shouldn't do the same at all, you should show your body that they should've thought twice before giving up on you. Prove your body wrong and it will join you on the positive side, I assure you. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest