The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2040
Original post by samir12
I've never watched or gotten into NXT but I hear it's actually really and got some good upcoming talented wrestlers.

Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Tyler Breeze, Hideo Itami. YouTube and get to know, my friend.
Reply 2041
I'm still pissed Corey Graves got injured, he was the one I was looking forward to the most.

I haven't felt the same about the others, but Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe would fit excellently I feel in the WWE
Reply 2042
Original post by RA95
I'm still pissed Corey Graves got injured, he was the one I was looking forward to the most.

I haven't felt the same about the others, but Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe would fit excellently I feel in the WWE

Owens has really good uppercard heel quality. He's so, so unlikeable. Joe would be a solid presence on the main roster, too. He can get a decent match out of the stiffest workers, it seems.

TNA cancelled by Destination America just a few months after signing their deal with them. Could spell the end for them.
Just finished watching NXT Takeover, really enjoyed it. Thought the womens title match stole the show, very solid couple of hours of wrestling overall.

I enjoyed Payback the other night too, great main event. Good week for WWE Network. :smile:
Reply 2044
Elimination Chamber tag match will be unbelievably crowded, to be honest. They should have only used three or four tag-teams.
Can anybody tell me the best way of watching nxt without network? Tbh just unstoppable because I'm seeing really good comments on tumblr.
Original post by Longshot700
Can anybody tell me the best way of watching nxt without network? Tbh just unstoppable because I'm seeing really good comments on tumblr.

The network is available worldwide now, there's no reason to not have it! Just sign up at WWE.com :smile:

Original post by Mackay
Elimination Chamber tag match will be unbelievably crowded, to be honest. They should have only used three or four tag-teams.

How's it going to work? There isn't enough pods for all of them?
Original post by IanDangerously

i think each tag team will be in a pod and 2 will start off
Reply 2048
[video="youtube;Iix0awnFDS0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iix0awnFDS0[/video]

**** man. I miss Brock Lesnar. Never been more gassed about a wrestler
Reply 2049
Original post by IanDangerously

Four pods for four teams.

Two will start off in the ring. How the **** are O'Neil and Young meant to fit in the same pod?!
Original post by Mackay
Four pods for four teams.

Two will start off in the ring. How the **** are O'Neil and Young meant to fit in the same pod?!

They'll just be doing their "millions of dollars" dance all the way through until their doors open.
can't wait for CM Punk to get his ass kicked in UFC
Funny thing is CM punk fans lick his ass for telling it how it is as opposed to Cena, but he's even more of a phoney for pretending to play the lone wolf act. Never understood the hype at a asslicker payed to be a rebel and call others out as... Asslickers.
Original post by Depleted
Funny thing is CM punk fans lick his ass for telling it how it is as opposed to Cena, but he's even more of a phoney for pretending to play the lone wolf act. Never understood the hype at a asslicker payed to be a rebel and call others out as... Asslickers.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3046293&p=52515925#post52515925

Original post by ozzyoscy
Punk in 2011: "For a while [in WWE], the big thing was that people who wear suits get ahead. I'm not a suit and tie kind of guy. I wear a suit once a year, for the Hall of Fame, or if I have to go to a funeral or something. It's just not me... The last thing I'm worried about is wearing nice, uncomfortable shoes. I've never worn a dress shirt that's been comfortable. I've always just worn dress shoes. On more than one occasion, I've heard that a champion should dress like a champion. But I'm a champion because of who I am. Who I am is not that guy. If everybody wears three-piece suits, everyone looks the same. When you hear "C.M. Punk," what do you think of? I'm covered in tattoos. For a while there, I had a crazy hobo beard. And you want me to shatter that illusion I'm projecting by wearing an Armani suit? Not only am I not that guy; that doesn't make sense business-wise for me."

Even at a radio interview:

Welp...

:lies:

:rofl; lol'd hard. That's why I don't mind Cena and Reigns like a lot of others, all wrestlers are puppets so I may as well support the open ones.
Original post by Mackay
SAMOA JOE HAS ARRIVED, MOTHER****ERS.

He and Owens' rivalry/feud will be off the charts. NXT was booked so, so strongly. I wish WWE could do that - why are the Creative team so much better on NXT?

Owens beat Zayn near to unconsciousness, so he looks strong in the wake of Cena. Zayn looks gutsy and warrior-like for keeping up persevering, and Joe looks like he is the only one to be able to handle Owens with his debut on the NXT roster. Great work all around.

Also, Balor's body paint was incredible. More than happy for him to be the number one contender.

It sure was brilliant. Never seen a Samoa Joe match but have heard lots of good things about him. Owens / Zayn told a fantastic story, Owens was merciless and I hope we get an Owens / Regal match out of it.

Not completely sure how I feel about Balor being no.1 contender. He was no.1 contender about a month ago and lost. And now it looks like Joe will be Owens next rival so Balor will likely lose in a regular NXT again. Breeze couldn't have won because the 2 heel characters don't compliment each other so I'm not sure who I'd of picked.

Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks stole the show for me. Loved the physicality and going after the arm. I think for me its match of the year so far, cant think of anything i've enjoyed more. A lot of the women are ready to be called up but the main roster divas division is not worth watching. They should make main event live again and have diva specials where we get 2 or 3 10-20 minute good divas matches building a division.
Is it just me? (probably is) but is Bo Dallas a bit like Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory?

p.s. Bray Wyatts Spider walk is alot harder than it looks.
Reply 2057
Original post by Excuse Me!
It sure was brilliant. Never seen a Samoa Joe match but have heard lots of good things about him. Owens / Zayn told a fantastic story, Owens was merciless and I hope we get an Owens / Regal match out of it.

It's amazing how many NXT stars enjoy Regal's presence. He's basically a father figure to the whole roster, and Balor was massively respectful and thankful to him on the Talk is Jericho podcast last week.
Lool

lw7k0.jpg
Reply 2059
Owens-Lesnar is such a potentially good feud. They fit each other's characters perfectly, with Lesnar as a face once again.

Quick Reply

Latest