Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by purple-duck

Spoiler

:hugs:

Glad they've helped :smile: Takeaway is good :yep:

thanks, lovely. :jumphug:
Original post by CescaD96
I definitely will be. I can't be fainting in exams! He took it very well, actually. Better than expected. He said he knew something was up with me because I had turned very, very withdrawn these last few weeks.

Sorry to hear you fainted but glad your father took it better than expected. My dad only acknowledged last year that I hear voices, despite me having been seen at my mental health hospital for voice hearing since 2010 :s-smilie: So it's good that your dad's reaction was much better than that! :hugs:
just want to hide forever and not come out
Original post by Pathway

:console: I know the feeling! felt like that earlier myself, hope you're okay? :hugs:
Hello all, hope you're having a brilliant day. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
thanks, lovely. :jumphug:

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard

I'm okay, just suddenly had the wave of bleh hit me just now though :/ Not really done anything today, again :s-smilie:

Hope you're doing okay :hugs:

Original post by Pathway

Same here :sad: Hope you feel better soon :jumphug:

Original post by Anon_98
Hello all, hope you're having a brilliant day. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello! :hi:
Thanks, hope you are too :smile:

--------------------------------

Why can't I focus :s-smilie: Just want to run away or something now, don't know :frown: Want to distract but not sure what, like I'm having dinner now and don't know. Found something on iplayer so hopefully will help.
Mind just over the place sort of or something/agitated, not sure.
(edited 8 years ago)

I'm okay, just suddenly had the wave of bleh hit me just now though :/ Not really done anything today, again :s-smilie:

Hope you're doing okay :hugs:

:console: sorry to hear that, feeling bleh sucks, there anything you particularly need to do? I spent half the day in bed tbh :colondollar:

yeah, chilling in front of the telly, not sure if I am tired or not though!
Original post by Sabertooth
I think that may be difficult but I'd go see the doctor and see what he says regardless.

Oh no - I didn't realise that I could submit mitigating circumstances in, and now I fear that they won't be taken into account...

IHello! :hi:
Thanks, hope you are too :smile:

--------------------------------

Why can't I focus :s-smilie: Just want to run away or something now, don't know :frown: Want to distract but not sure what, like I'm having dinner now and don't know. Found something on iplayer so hopefully will help.
Mind just over the place sort of or something/agitated, not sure.

Wooh!-Hello + You're welcome. :smile:

Aw, whats wrong..? Yeah watching something sounds like a good idea, it'll also take your mind off whatever is bugging you.<3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Freaking out
Original post by Little Popcorns
Freaking out

Are you okay? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Just having the old panic attack 😞 seems to have subsided. Are you okay?
Just having the old panic attack 😞 seems to have subsided. Are you okay?

Aw Im really sorry- as long as you're okay now. :smile: Yep, Im good thanks for asking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Aw Im really sorry- as long as you're okay now. :smile: Yep, Im good thanks for asking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And you. Have a free hug for being so sweet :hugs:
And you. Have a free hug for being so sweet :hugs:

YAY- Free hugs are the best.:hugs:
Sorry I'm not supporting people atm. Not doing too good.

Abuse TW

Spoiler

:cry:
If my Personal Tutor recommended me to file a mitigating circumstances form, even though it's been 3 days since exams ended, does it mean that it's a good sign or not? Currently I fear being alone because failure and depressing thoughts is all I can think of. I need people around me, especially my boyfriend.
Original post by Anonymous
If my Personal Tutor recommended me to file a mitigating circumstances form, even though it's been 3 days since exams ended, does it mean that it's a good sign or not? Currently I fear being alone because failure and depressing thoughts is all I can think of. I need people around me, especially my boyfriend.

It really depends on your university, and particular your own department's, rules on these things. As Saber said earlier, you might not be able to get any supporting medical evidence, because some doctors are quite strict like that and any long-term conditions like the ones you cited should have been registered at the outset, or at the very least before your exams started.

That said, I hope you are able to get your circumstances taken into consideration. But no one on here can really advise without knowing the uni and department.

Everything relating to this should be in your departmental handbook. That will give you a far better indication of your chances of getting your health taken into consideration, than anyone on here can :yes:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Sorry I'm not supporting people atm. Not doing too good.

Abuse TW

Spoiler

:cry:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

How are you? :hugs:

Latest