The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

please remember that discussion of suicide and self harm are not allowed in this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Klatie
For me I was put on a referral list for CBT and 2 months later there was nothing done still.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you also from East London?
That kind of sucks

Original post by Odd socks
please remember that discussion of suicide and self harm are not allowed in this threadPosted from TSR Mobile

Sorry!
really really not feeling good
Original post by Crystalz
Are you also from East London?
That kind of sucks

Sorry!

Leeds

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience

What's up? Pm me if you want :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Velleity

Spoiler

thank you:hugs:

Original post by ScaryScience

:console: would offer to talk but im not in a good place. please stay safe?
Original post by Pathway

You're more than welcome! If you'd like, inbox me whenever you're feeling like that, even if it's just something silly (not stating it is). Although you don't know me, I'm always here to help out or atleast try and boost up your mood:console:
Original post by Velleity
You're more than welcome! If you'd like, inbox me whenever you're feeling like that, even if it's just something silly (not stating it is). Although you don't know me, I'm always here to help out or atleast try and boost up your mood:console:

it's just really hard to make anything sound coherent, not sure what to do anymore :s-smilie: but it really does mean a lot to me so thank yoou :hugs:
Original post by CescaD96
On the medical notes subject - my GP (who I'm not a fan of anymore) told me that the practice I go to don't usually give out medical notes, so the one I got for my school so I can get rest breaks is a "one off". Um, I smell bs.

Dreading taking my medication this morning. I have to study today as I have an exam on Tuesday afternoon but I couldn't study yesterday as I was so bad. :eek:

It's bs. You have a right to access your medical records. They also do give out notes, have to since you need one for so many different circumstances. They might normally make you pay for them, but they can't refuse access to records.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Klatie
What's up? Pm me if you want :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
dw but thanks. hope you're okay

Original post by Pathway

:console: would offer to talk but im not in a good place. please stay safe?

i'm really sorry you're not doing well :console: :frown:
Original post by Valvopus
It's bs. You have a right to access your medical records. They also do give out notes, have to since you need one for so many different circumstances. They might normally make you pay for them, but they can't refuse access to records.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My daddy was flipping his ****. But for my exam board and mitigating circumstances, I'm gonna get notes off the cmht.
<3 - For anyone who may be feeling down today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I survived a weekend away! :smile: :colondollar:
Original post by sherbet_lemons7

Yeyyyyyyyy i prescribe rest now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I seriously vcan't bring myself to just sit down and focus on revision but I know it will just end up causing more stress and worry if I don't
Original post by Klatie
I seriously vcan't bring myself to just sit down and focus on revision but I know it will just end up causing more stress and worry if I don't

pm me if talking will help?
Original post by sherbet_lemons7

So proud of you!
Literally don't know what to do with my life, everything just seems so pointless, don't even know if I am who I am even, just feel lost and confused.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
Literally don't know what to do with my life, everything just seems so pointless, don't even know if I am who I am even, just feel lost and confused.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im sorry- Maybe think about what your goal in life is and concentrate on how hard you want to achieve it. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Im sorry- Maybe think about what your goal in life is and concentrate on how hard you want to achieve it. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's the thing I guess, I don't have any goals, none that seem worthwhile anyway, and anything would be hard, my track record at doing things that are hard is awful so idk :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest