The Student Room Group

Tell me your stories of sleeping with your ex

Wether you are male or female, I want to know. (I am female)

I did it this week after 1 and a half years since the last time (which was actually about 2 weeks after the break up so I suppose it's not my first time sleeping with an him as an ex. And I hadn't seen him for a year and now won't see him for at least 3 months.

Anyway... I don't want to confess what I've done to any of my friends so I'd like to hear your stories about of sleeping with your ex like when, why, what happened after, how did u feel, how did they feel?

I recognise it's different for everyone though and really depends on the situation too.
Slept with my ex last week in a graveyard.

Spoiler

Reply 2
broke up with my ex, she was crying and I only knew one way in cheering her up, bucking her hard:u:
TSR...:creep: :puke:
Reply 4
I cried uncontrollably when I orgasmed. Strange.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Done that with a few of my exes...different persons, different situations.

In one case at the end, we both cried like children...knowing that we were done, and we would never be able to be in a relationship again. Besides that she was going to leave the country very soon after.

With another ex, we met a few weeks after we split up and we had the most intense and dirty sex ever...we just took advantage of each-other, and I guess we didn't care about what was next. It was fun and if it wasn't for me being in a relationship we would do more of the same.
So many thirsty goons on TSR . Here ye here ye, round up to her stories I made up in my head about my sex life:facepalm:
Had sex a couple months after breaking up, done it a few times and realised i wasn't over him and that sleeping with him wouldn't make us get back together so didn't sleep with him again
Reply 8
Original post by bassbabe
Slept with my ex last week in a graveyard.

Spoiler

Is this serious? Wtf..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ElChapo
Is this serious? Wtf..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol Nooo, I'm just feeding the thirst of the people who create these stupid threads
Original post by NutE

Posted from TSR Mobile

what do you mean haha
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
what do you mean haha

Self explanatory really

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NutE

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, you as well? That's what happened to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending