The Student Room Group

Slept with best friends crush...

crush may be slightly underexaggerating the situation, but basically one of my best friends has been in love with this guy for the past 6 months. I have recently became friends with him and he was looking after me whilst i was upset a few weeks ago, and stuff kinda got out of hand and we ended up sleeping together.
I felt so guilty, I've never done anything like this before, but we both decided it would be best to not tell her as we didnt want to ruin a friendship over something that shouldn't have happened.
Obviously this has brought me and the boy much closer together, and we were revising the other week together and he admitted he has feelings for me, and we have had a thing like ever since.
I honestly dont know what to do, i feel awful but i think it's gone to far to stop it now.
How do i handle telling my friend?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Honestly it's your own fault.... if she really was your friend you wouldn't have done this and the fact that it happened twice means that you really don't care deep down.
I'd honestly kiss that friend goodbye..
:ditto:

It would take me a while to forgive that, OP. You should not have done that.
Original post by s.o
Honestly it's your own fault.... if she really was your friend you wouldn't have done this and the fact that it happened twice means that you really don't care deep down.

I don't think it's her fault entirely...?
S*** happens.
Also, maybe he didn't want to reciprocate her friend's feelings?
The best friend and the boyfriend stay classy S

-XOXO Gossip Girl
Reply 5
Original post by s.o

he didnt have any feelings for her whatsoever, and she been seeing someone else the last few months, however she still has feelings for him deep down
Do you actually want to be with this guy, or is it more of a fwb sort of thing?
Because if it is more than fwb your friend might forgive you eventually because you cant help how you feel about someone and how they feel about you (you can control your actions, but still).
However if it is only fwb then i cant see how your friendship will be saved, because to get with him is just cruel to her.
Also, has anything happened between your friend amd the guy before? If it has, then that's really bad, however if it hasn't it's still bad, but like it's not just about your feelings and your friend's feelings but also the guy in question.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If this happened with my best friend I'd probably whatsapp him '**** you!!!' And he'd rub it in my face a while or vice versa :tongue:

Just because your friend has feelings for him doesn't mean she owns him, he's his own person and he can make his own choices
Reply 8
Just tell your friend and face the consequences. The friendship might probably break but then she does not deserve to be deceived
Reply 9
Nothing has ever happened with them, he has never had any feelings for her whatsoever.
She has been 'seeing' someone the past few months and claims she has feelings for him, however she mentioned to my best friend she'd never speak to either of us if we were to get involved with this other boy.
I think what makes me feel worse about it all is that I really struggle to actually see her point of view to this extremity
Reply 10
Original post by KingdomOfTheLord
I don't think it's her fault entirely...?
S*** happens.
Also, maybe he didn't want to reciprocate her friend's feelings?

I agree... s*** does happen but unless she was under the influence of alcohol she was 100% in control of her actions.
Original post by s.o
I agree... s*** does happen but unless she was under the influence of alcohol she was 100% in control of her actions.

but the hormones...they huuuurrrtttt :wink:
I know someone who got cheated on, and I confronted her bff, and he said (prepare for the idiocy)
"It was an accident, Sara" (thats me)
and I said "WELL DID YOU JUST FALL ON HER? PENIS ****ING FIRST?"
If you like this boy who cares what your friend has to say, like you said he likes you so just go for it dont let some "friend" get in the way of things
Reply 13
but the hormones...they huuuurrrtttt :wink:
I know someone who got cheated on, and I confronted her bff, and he said (prepare for the idiocy)
"It was an accident, Sara" (thats me)
and I said "WELL DID YOU JUST FALL ON HER? PENIS ****ING FIRST?"

LMAO I swear some peoples excuses xD
Damn hormones suckkk
Thanks guys. Not sure how I feel still. It's been hurting my brain for this long hence why I came on here. But surely it's got too far now for me to save anything from the friendship which is one of the reasons she doesn't know
Original post by s.o
LMAO I swear some peoples excuses xD
Damn hormones suckkk

tell me about it, you're a girl right?

If you're asking OP, yes I am, hormones are raging
Reply 17

Yeah I am but I'm pretty young, 16 in July, you?
LOL we're having our own conversation here haha, PM me?
Original post by s.o
Yeah I am but I'm pretty young, 16 in July, you?
LOL we're having our own conversation here haha, PM me?

girl, I'm 16, and I don't even know how to but okkkk
Be honest with your friend. Also, if they stop being friends with you over this, they aren't worth your time.

She might have a crush on him, but she doesn't own him. He is his own person, as are you. No one has cheated on anyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending