The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Additional Science Predicted Grade Boundaries

Feel free to post what you think this year's additional science grade boundaries will be.

I think for an A*:

B2: 43

C2: 48

P2: 43
Original post by RG110man
Feel free to post what you think this year's additional science grade boundaries will be.

I think for an A*:

I reckon the Physics one will be the same, if not higher than Chemistry because it was such a good paper.

I think for an A*:

I reckon it will be:

C2: 46

P2: 48

And for unit 3's:

B3: 43

C3: 45

P3: 47
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Turtlebunny
I reckon it will be:

C2: 46

P2: 48

And for unit 3's:

B3: 43

C3: 45

P3: 47

How have you found the papers this year? have you found them easier or harder than last year?
How have you found the papers this year? have you found them easier or harder than last year?

I found the physics papers easier than last years, biology around the same difficulty, and chemistry was harder than last years, but not awful.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Turtlebunny

I found the physics papers easier than last years, biology around the same difficulty, and chemistry was harder than last years, but not awful.

Interesting. I actually thought Biology was slightly more difficult, Chemistry was pretty much the same and Physics was not too bad. Especially P2 which was fairly simple, P3 was trickier though, especially the motor effect question.

Quick Reply

Latest