Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CescaD96

I know it's hard but taking that first step is really important. :console:
Yep really is. Hope you're okay too!
Original post by Little Popcorns
Yep really is. Hope you're okay too!

I'm struggling but don't worry, I'll manage. Thanks. :console: ever need a chat, PM me.
I dunno, I'm already skipping first year.

Thanks. :smile:

How comes you're skipping first year?
Original post by Pathway
How comes you're skipping first year?

Dundee offered it to me because paying for first year would be such a waste since I've done most of what I'll be taught this year already. My offer is ABB and I'm predicted AAA or higher.
Dundee offered it to me because paying for first year would be such a waste since I've done most of what I'll be taught this year already. My offer is ABB and I'm predicted AAA or higher.

Oh wow. -That's beyond great!

Posted from TSR Mobile
All I want to do is sleep.

:jumphug: It doesn't feel there is. And I can't fail but I'm gonna. :frown:

Take a 90 minute (or shorter, but no longer than 90 minutes because thats a sleep cycle) nap. You'll wake up feeling refreshed :jumphug:

There is a point, you've worked really hard and i know i sound like I'm speaking a load of crap, but that's because i really care about you and i want you to believe that you can do it... Because you can, you really can. You're not going to fail, you're going to get the grades you need :hugs:

--
I was starting to feel a little better but now certain things have dawned on me and therefore i feel like crap again. I want to text my friend again but because i texted her earlier about stuff i feel like i would annoy her if i texted her again...
I'm completely fed up of feeling this way, i really am. I feel like if i speak to someone i think i'll bring them down too and i don't want to do that because i don't want anyone to feel the way i do.
I'm struggling but don't worry, I'll manage. Thanks. :console: ever need a chat, PM me.
I know mental health and the stress of education are not a good mix. Don't be too hard on yourself though, you've no doubt tried your best under the circumstances. Thanks appreciate it :smile:
struggling with thoughts and feelings and the past and memories and feel not good

Aw man, that's cool.
Original post by ScaryScience
struggling with thoughts and feelings and the past and memories and feel not good

Pm if you want? :console:
Original post by Anon_98
Oh wow. -That's beyond great!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. :smile:

Original post by Little Popcorns
I know mental health and the stress of education are not a good mix. Don't be too hard on yourself though, you've no doubt tried your best under the circumstances. Thanks appreciate it :smile:

Yeah, at least I am trying. I guess that is how I'm getting through this.

Original post by Midnightmemories
Take a 90 minute (or shorter, but no longer than 90 minutes because thats a sleep cycle) nap. You'll wake up feeling refreshed :jumphug:

There is a point, you've worked really hard and i know i sound like I'm speaking a load of crap, but that's because i really care about you and i want you to believe that you can do it... Because you can, you really can. You're not going to fail, you're going to get the grades you need :hugs:

--
I was starting to feel a little better but now certain things have dawned on me and therefore i feel like crap again. I want to text my friend again but because i texted her earlier about stuff i feel like i would annoy her if i texted her again...
I'm completely fed up of feeling this way, i really am. I feel like if i speak to someone i think i'll bring them down too and i don't want to do that because i don't want anyone to feel the way i do.

Thank you so much. :jumphug: I guess the knowledge of knowing that I am actually trying is getting me through this, that I'm not giving up.

---

Hey, want to talk to me? I'll be fine. I get the whole texting friends thing, my best friend ignored my text yesterday about me fainting.
Original post by Pathway
Aw man, that's cool.

Thanks. It means a lot to me, so having to repeat a year would be a struggle for me.
Thanks. It means a lot to me, so having to repeat a year would be a struggle for me.

Yeah, but you need to put your health first. :sadnod: Contact Dundee and ask if deferring til next year is possible.
Hugs for all those who need them :grouphugs:

Original post by sherbet_lemons7
I survived a weekend away! :smile: :colondollar:

SO proud :king1:

Original post by Klatie
I seriously vcan't bring myself to just sit down and focus on revision but I know it will just end up causing more stress and worry if I don't

Do you work well to music? I am doing some uni work today which is horrible longwinded and boring but needs to be done. Have cranked up the volume on my iTunes though, which makes it all bearable :danceboy:
Original post by Pathway
Yeah, but you need to put your health first. :sadnod: Contact Dundee and ask if deferring til next year is possible.

Yeah, I think I will. They already know that I am depressed and on medication.
Yeah, I think I will. They already know that I am depressed and on medication.

:console:

----------------------

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway

----------------------

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thank you so much. :jumphug: I guess the knowledge of knowing that I am actually trying is getting me through this, that I'm not giving up.

---

Hey, want to talk to me? I'll be fine. I get the whole texting friends thing, my best friend ignored my text yesterday about me fainting.

You're welcome :jumphug: Don't give up, I'm always here if you need a chat.. I've been there, i nearly gave up but my support was ramped up and they've gotten me through a lot (and i can pass on some stuff that has been said to me via PM if you wish...It might help.. :hugs:)

--
That might be a good idea... Feel free to message me when you wish... I'll be around for a while i think...
Original post by Pathway

----------------------

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Midnightmemories
You're welcome :jumphug: Don't give up, I'm always here if you need a chat.. I've been there, i nearly gave up but my support was ramped up and they've gotten me through a lot (and i can pass on some stuff that has been said to me via PM if you wish...It might help.. :hugs:)

--
That might be a good idea... Feel free to message me when you wish... I'll be around for a while i think...

I'll PM you now sure. Given up on studying for the night, and I have MHoC stuff to deal with. :biggrin:

Latest