Brb Peter Crouch the literal GOAT with Jan Koller

GOAT sports order:

1. Football
2. Tennis
3. Rugby

thoughts
Original post by Depleted
That's what people who either don't understand or don't know how to play say

I come from an Asian background, so I know quite a bit about the sport unfortunately and it is pure ****.
Original post by difeo
GOAT sports order:

1. Football
2. Cricket if Ashes or Pakistan or WC
3. Wimbledon
4. Ryder Cup

thoughts

Fix pal
Fix pal

Golf LOL

literally the povertiest sport
@Kenan and Kel Zab Judah gave Mayweather a better fight, than Pac. thoughts.
Rugby League definitely up there.
Original post by Rk2k14
I come from an Asian background, so I know quite a bit about the sport unfortunately and it is pure ****.

Why is it pure **** then
Original post by difeo
Golf LOL

literally the povertiest sport

That's why I specified the tournament m8

Let's be honest there are only certain tournaments that people care about, nobody watches tennis bar Wimbeldon unless they're bored.
Why is it pure **** then

Costs its boring af and I don't even know why its a sport, you don't have to be physically fit to play it, unlike sports such as football, basketball etc. Anyone can play cricket.
Not every Asian likes cricket btw:tongue:
No one really watches Wimbledon up until the semis/final either
Original post by Rk2k14
Costs its boring af and I don't even know why its a sport, you don't have to be physically fit to play it, unlike sports such as football, basketball etc. Anyone can play cricket.
Not every Asian likes cricket btw:tongue:

Assuming you're talking amateur level (as it's blatantly not true for professionals) here, in which case fat people dominate 5 and 7 a side football.
That's why I specified the tournament m8

Let's be honest there are only certain tournaments that people care about, nobody watches tennis bar Wimbeldon unless they're bored.

Even the Ryder Cup is boring as fuark though pal

Original post by AR_95
No one really watches Wimbledon up until the semis/final either

Us middle class white people do
Assuming you're talking amateur level (as it's blatantly not true for professionals) here, in which case fat people dominate 5 and 7 a side football.

Different sport from 11 a side
If you're not into the sport you're most likely going to find it boring.
Original post by swirly
@Kenan and Kel Zab Judah gave Mayweather a better fight, than Pac. thoughts.

Definitely gave Floyd more problems than Manny. Won the first half of the fight arguably, just a shame he has 0 stamina. In terms of rounds won, they're probably quite similar.

As for ranking sports; football, cricket and boxing is obviously the holy trinity. American Football is the best American sport, just need to give it some time to appreciate it. It'll be extremely rewarding eventually. Plus, the production values of the NFL are just :coma:
Original post by difeo
Different sport from 11 a side

True but then you don't get fat people playing cricket at club level or higher

Muscle m8 u jealous
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Muscle m8 u jealous

Some of them would whip out Rakishi slams and **** as well ffs, one guy literally jumped up and ran into me once, was winded for time.
Some of them would whip out Rakishi slams and **** as well ffs, one guy literally jumped up and ran into me once, was winded for time.

I legitly love it lol, tbf 5 a side suits me because less room to get outpaced and my lack of stamina is more forgiveable.
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
I legitly love it lol, tbf 5 a side suits me because less room to get outpaced and my lack of stamina is more forgiveable.

Yeah guess it suits people who rely more on strength and reading of the game. I always relied on pace and acceleration so I'm **** on anything other than a full size pitch.

Latest