The Student Room Group

The 14/15 NBA Season Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TH3-FL45H

again its on LBJ shoulders. broken irving and non existent kevin love don't help
Harden must be so pissed.

Anyway since Golden State are playing @Rockets for the next 2 games so don't see them going 4-0 up.

Think Golden State will win 4-1.
'They ain't even that good'

Posted from TSR Mobile
'They ain't even that good'

Posted from TSR Mobile

who?

i hope the warriors maul the stupid rockets
Original post by S-man10
who?

i hope the warriors maul the stupid rockets

Harden said it about the warriors once and I was just quoting him to show how stupid he is

Warriors 6-0 Rockets for the season :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unless something bizarre happens wouldn't be surprised if both cavs and warriors swept lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samb1234
Unless something bizarre happens wouldn't be surprised if both cavs and warriors swept lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still sticking to my 4-1 warriors prediction, although GSW thrashed rockets last time out and they're clearly fitter than the rockets as they've had a slightly longer rest.

Cavs I think they'll sweep.
Original post by jam277
Still sticking to my 4-1 warriors prediction, although GSW thrashed rockets last time out and they're clearly fitter than the rockets as they've had a slightly longer rest.

Cavs I think they'll sweep.

Rockets are too reliant on harden. Last nights game shows that if you shut down harden you win the game as long as you don't struggle massively yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rockets are too reliant on harden. Last nights game shows that if you shut down harden you win the game as long as you don't struggle massively yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'd have thought Howard would help out. But GSW don't suit Howards game since they rely so much on perimeter shots and threes while Howard loves being in the paint. I need to watch highlights since I can't stay awake for Western conference games.

How you think the impending final between Cleveland and GSW will go? I think GSW to win in 7.
Original post by jam277
You'd have thought Howard would help out. But GSW don't suit Howards game since they rely so much on perimeter shots and threes while Howard loves being in the paint. I need to watch highlights since I can't stay awake for Western conference games.

How you think the impending final between Cleveland and GSW will go? I think GSW to win in 7.

When you look at the matchups golden state should be able to beat the cavs, probably in 5 or 6. Draymond will make lebron work extremely hard for his points and even if he's fit kyrie will struggle defensively on curry and bogut will limit his effectiveness off the drive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
When you look at the matchups golden state should be able to beat the cavs, probably in 5 or 6. Draymond will make lebron work extremely hard for his points and even if he's fit kyrie will struggle defensively on curry and bogut will limit his effectiveness off the drive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

draymond aint got nothing on lebron. Unlike the rockets the cavs actually beat the warriors this season. If shumpert and JR smith keep this up, the warriors have no chance.

lol at rockets though
Original post by S-man10
draymond aint got nothing on lebron. Unlike the rockets the cavs actually beat the warriors this season. If shumpert and JR smith keep this up, the warriors have no chance.

Lol sure. Keep telling yourself that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by S-man10

lol at rockets though

You do realise that the warriors have the best + - for a season since Jordan's bulls went 72-10. The warriors are an incredible defensive team who can also go off on offense and the cavs aren't even at their best. Warriors will definitely be favourite for that series. Apart from lebron the warriors are better at every single position and arguably have the better bench as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol sure. Keep telling yourself that

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol you keep telling yourself that. warriors will choke and the king will reign supreme
No way lebron beats a team so deep like the warriors.

Anyways, looking forward to another disrespecting performance form lbj, hope he's micked up again. It was really interesting to see.
(edited 8 years ago)
Its Lebrons world, you're all living in it.
Original post by atom y humber
No way lebron beats a team so deep like the warriors.

Anyways, looking forward to another disrespecting performance form lbj, hope he's micked up again. It was really interesting to see.

Looks like you got what you wished! LBJ now the 2nd highest number of playoff triple doubles. Steph Curry also has the record number of playoff threes.

Tbh the way the Warriors are destroying a team as good as the Rockets is ridiculous, but tbf Rockets went in 7 games vs Clippers and expended loads of energy, was only gonna be one winner. Both will have a rest so I think it's gonna go down to 7. Really only Lebron can make the difference vs Golden State. Kinda liking how both teams are sweeping, makes for an interesting final.
(edited 8 years ago)
Yeah had a feeling Rockets would get something.

I see a 4-0 clean sweep from Cleveland though.
Original post by jam277
Yeah had a feeling Rockets would get something.

I see a 4-0 clean sweep from Cleveland though.

Wonder whether the Cavs should rest him. He really went all out the last game. Even if it costs the Cavs a game wouldn't really matter. No one has ever come back from 3-0 before :lol:

Don't know whether I enjoy the league turning into a more 3 point oriented league.
Original post by Malevolent
Wonder whether the Cavs should rest him. He really went all out the last game. Even if it costs the Cavs a game wouldn't really matter. No one has ever come back from 3-0 before :lol:

Don't know whether I enjoy the league turning into a more 3 point oriented league.

Probably rather go for the sweep so that lebron gets at least 4 days off (more if warrior rockets series goes to a 6th or even a 7th)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest