The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Who else marked out like crazy with shield in payback.....especially when rollins put his arms over ther shoulders :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Depleted
Do not get the game, I have it and it's utter utter ****e. Literally one of the worst games I've played, AI are retarded, has poverty memory problems, such as only 6 men being allowed in the ring in a royal rumble (not expected on a game in 2015 ffs) and total unrealism, man like Cody Rhodes giving Brock Lesnar a savage beating.

Man, I gave Brock Lesnar about 6 Bullhammers as Bad news barrett and pinned him to win.

But when I use the wrestlers who's skill is over 90 Brock beats the sh*t outta me. :/
Original post by ozzyoscy
I actually imagine you would do this.

You saying I seem like the type of guy that would do this?
Original post by Longshot700
Pretty sure this has been asked before in this thread but

1. What's your favourite theme? Like one that gets you really pumped up?

and

2. Do you play WWE 2k15 or any other wrestling game, if so, what's your favourite wrestler to play as?

1. Electrofying - the rock (2011-current theme) gets me going. Listened to it the morning before all my exams so far. I also have CM Punk - Cult Of Personality on there. I do like Jerichos too, just need to find the best version.

2. Havent played since 2012. I loved playing as my own character of course! My wrestling name used to be Spider (idk). He had a big spider tattoo on his chest. Finishers were like a sister abigail hold then like a reversed suplex but landing on their neck. Second one was a suplex but when in the air turn the guy round and stunner him :biggrin:

Signatures were and irish whip into neck breaker and 450 splash or backflip splash (forgot its name lol)
Reply 2104
Best WWE game was Here Comes the Pain. Fact. Bought WWE 2K13 but it was absolutely dire.
Original post by heavyhandscott
My wrestling name used to be Spider (idk). He had a big spider tattoo on his chest.

Reply 2106
Ronda Rousey is in the new Entourage film. Just saw the trailer.

wasn't interested until I saw the cast list in the end

Thierry Henry is enough reason to watch it
Reply 2109
Never seen Entourage but the trailer looks decent. I quite like Piven as an actor. He's been in WWE before, too!
Original post by Longshot700

hqdefault.jpg
Reply 2111
Owens and Cena set for another angle on RAW tonight, according to many ITKs on WhatCulture, PWTorch, BleacherReport etc.

That's a great idea imo. Let Owens shine.
Original post by Mackay
Owens and Cena set for another angle on RAW tonight, according to many ITKs on WhatCulture, PWTorch, BleacherReport etc.

That's a great idea imo. Let Owens shine.

Not a fan of this personally, as it would be an easy Cena win if we go by logic (I.e Cena beating Rusev and Ambrose, nearly beating Lesnar and then losing to some NXT guy?), doesn't make any sense to me at all.
Not a fan of this personally, as it would be an easy Cena win if we go by logic (I.e Cena beating Rusev and Ambrose, nearly beating Lesnar and then losing to some NXT guy?), doesn't make any sense to me at all.

That's how it works. It's to build up upcoming stars so they don't seem irrelevant like Adam Rose. If you think about it this way, If Owens beats Cena he's either going to be really hated or loved. Either way it draws more attention to him and benefits the WWE when say Cena has to leave. If Cena doesn't help other people look better then the WWE won't have benefited what so ever once he leaves and there'll be no viable superstars left to carry the show. An example :

The shield came in, won their first PPV against Bryan, Kane and Ryback. Then they won their first Wrestlemania against Big show, Randy Orton and Shaemus. If they didn't look good in doing so in their debuts, they wouldn't have been half as popular/successful as they are today, and we simply wouldn't have Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns.

The same could be said with Owens. I'm really hoping for an Owens win, if they do even fight.
hqdefault.jpg

Damn, now I gotta find more funny wrestling pictures.

There's a forum of funny pics on the wrestling forums but it's over 1000 pages :frown:
hqdefault.jpg

Here we go

Reply 2116

I see what you're saying, but I can't see them burying Owens given how hot HHH is on him. I think it'll be great for him to scalp Cena so early on in his WWE career.
Wwe have been so much better at building stars lately so I have faith that they'll make Kevin Owens look good. He doesn't have to win either. Sami Zayn in my eyes came off like a star in his loss I Cena.

Elimination Chamber is setting up to be a contender for pay per view of the year. Can't wait.

Reigns and Orton need a match. Think we've had enough Big Show / Reigns for now though.

I was watching stuff from a couple years ago recently and forgot how much I loved Awesome Truth. Such a good heel tag team. If only WWE had let them beat Cena and The Rock as they gained nothing in their win.

The New Day vs Cesaro and Tyson Kidd vs The Lucha Dragons vs The Dudley Boys vs The Wyatt Family vs Awesome Truth would be a much better elimination chamber

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey I can make wrestling pics too.

Is Paige single?

Quick Reply

Latest