The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CescaD96

Spoiler

I'll PM you now sure. Given up on studying for the night, and I have MHoC stuff to deal with. :biggrin:

I have the luxury of a week off from school, hopefully i'll be able to regain control of myself over this week. (Revising can resume on saturday... :biggrin:)
Original post by Sabertooth

Spoiler

[spoiler]just feel really low all of a sudden, dont know what to do . cant cop.e

Spoiler

I'll PM you now sure. Given up on studying for the night, and I have MHoC stuff to deal with. :biggrin:

Spoiler

Well it's been a while since i check into here. Just thought i stop by and say hi! Mainly due to being in a pretty good place right now, and have been for a few months now. Just occasionally get the blues and if i get a depressive day or two, its normally stress related due to college deadlines coming up in a months time for 7 assignments.
Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Jay018
Well it's been a while since i check into here. Just thought i stop by and say hi! Mainly due to being in a pretty good place right now, and have been for a few months now. Just occasionally get the blues and if i get a depressive day or two, its normally stress related due to college deadlines coming up in a months time for 7 assignments.

That's good to hear and let's hope it stays that way :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheUnknownDude
That's good to hear and let's hope it stays that way :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks dude. dont want to be defeatist in any way but... it might all change when i move to Uni in sept, but i'll just see what life brings....
Original post by Jay018
Thanks dude. dont want to be defeatist in any way but... it might all change when i move to Uni in sept, but i'll just see what life brings....

Really happy for you that things are going well. :smile:

Have you told the uni about your mental health/got stuff in place to try and make things as manageable as possible?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jay018

Life will certainly change for you when you go to uni. Just make a lot of friends, and you'll be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't you hate it when psychological problems show themselves through physical symptoms too... I can't deal with non-stop pain and all that it's so annoying and debilitating
wow im struggling :/ out of ideas rn
There is a party going on nearby and I wish I was there :sad:.

Anyway, I had a good day on Saturday. Was on a special charter train from London Waterloo to Poole and back, using a type of train that is getting significantly refurbished. First time I've done something like that, but had an amazing time. Weirdest thing is I didn't feel sick when travelling backwards, something that happened when going to and coming back from last year's camping trip, so I'd since then avoided sitting backwards.
Feel like I'm going crazy at the moment. In the middle of switching unis as the one I'm at currently is sooooo bad, slowly killing me on the inside. My unhappiness with uni has brought my OCD backup along with other new stuff I've never experienced before like panic attacks, nausea, racing thoughts overthinking, lack of appetite etc. it's practically giving me headaches and stressing me to the max. I should really go see my GP. Anyway that's just me 😋😆😅😓😢
Original post by Anonymous
Feel like I'm going crazy at the moment. In the middle of switching unis as the one I'm at currently is sooooo bad, slowly killing me on the inside. My unhappiness with uni has brought my OCD backup along with other new stuff I've never experienced before like panic attacks, nausea, racing thoughts overthinking, lack of appetite etc. it's practically giving me headaches and stressing me to the max. I should really go see my GP. Anyway that's just me 😋😆😅😓😢

:frown: if you need to talk. Feel free to pm me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheUnknownDude
:frown: if you need to talk. Feel free to pm me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks 😀
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks 😀

You're welcome :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure how much more I can take, feeling very low :frown:

Have ESA medical looming on Wednesday, the evil evil people have used prolonged email discussions as evidence

Gambled again tonight, seem to do that at times of stress. Which has of course set off bad thoughts :frown:
so I just don't sleep without sedating meds that make me feel **** then. Great. Feel awful. really really bad
Feel tense and on alert, like anything will set me off.
I'm so icky and warm all over even though the weather is **** here and winter hasn't got the memo to leave N.Ireland alone. It feels like someone has turned up the heat deliberately around me so that I can't focus on studying - it's making me really agitated and paranoid.
I'm so icky and warm all over even though the weather is **** here and winter hasn't got the memo to leave N.Ireland alone. It feels like someone has turned up the heat deliberately around me so that I can't focus on studying - it's making me really agitated and paranoid.

:console:you can do this! xx

Latest