The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I got about 8 exams left, too much pressure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by guitaristemily
did you do English lit with them (welsh one) too? How did you find it?

The first exam was not good because I panicked about TKAM and I found poetry hard but the second exam was fine.
Original post by zaby786
What is TKAM?????

To Kill A Mockingbird
Original post by Steliata
The first exam was not good because I panicked about TKAM and I found poetry hard but the second exam was fine.

To Kill A Mockingbird

the first exam was hell.

i did OMAM. wow. poetry was really hard for me also.

second was better though.
Hey guys , how do I revise for Maths in this last week ? . I keep forgetting the method to every single topic .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys , how many hours a day are you doing this week ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A1111
Hey guys , how do I revise for Maths in this last week ? . I keep forgetting the method to every single topic .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Flashcards really helps with methods. Just put x in instead of a number and write down the solution. Acronyms also helps. Although, IMO, in this last week, practising papers and questions are quite good because it, I dunno, cement your knowledge or something.

Original post by A1111
Hey guys , how many hours a day are you doing this week ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm hoping to do 24-30 hours this week. 6 for english, 6 for maths, 5 for RE, 5 for history and 3 for physics (since I have two history exams before additional.... I think)

What about you?

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:
Original post by drriversong
We will be doing a lot of writing haha! What is sociology about?

Haha yeah we will but I much prefer that to doing subjects like Maths and Science! Sociology is the study of people and society. Apparently you have to learn a lot of theories, such as feminism and Marxism. I'm looking forward to studying it but I might be the only one doing it in my year!

To Kill A Mockingbird

好好学习 天天向上:colone: are you chinese?:biggrin:
Original post by Xiuchen
好好学习 天天向上:colone: are you chinese?:biggrin:

I'm not Chinese but I'm doing it at GCSE and A Level. :smile:
I'm not Chinese but I'm doing it at GCSE and A Level. :smile:

Omg good luck! I'm Chinese I'm doing AS next week haha, I'm so worried, I've forgotten so much about the language. I'm mainly worried about the essay -_- I don't know what type of language and sentence types to put in to get the top marks:s-smilie:
Original post by Xiuchen
Omg good luck! I'm Chinese I'm doing AS next week haha, I'm so worried, I've forgotten so much about the language. I'm mainly worried about the essay -_- I don't know what type of language and sentence types to put in to get the top marks:s-smilie:

Thank you :smile:

What exam board are you on? I'm starting AS next year in sixth form and I don't really know what to expect :redface:
Thank you :smile:

What exam board are you on? I'm starting AS next year in sixth form and I don't really know what to expect :redface:

I'm on Edexcel:smile: I never learnt the syllabus, I grew up in China though so I should be fine!!:biggrin: 祝你好运! 加油!!
Original post by Xiuchen
I'm on Edexcel:smile: I never learnt the syllabus, I grew up in China though so I should be fine!!:biggrin: 祝你好运! 加油!!

Haha, fluency is very helpful in exams :ahee: 谢谢,加油 :smile:
I have 2 maths exams left, 1 statistics, 3 core science exams, 1 english language and 3 history exams (germany, surgery and medicine through time) :frown: so close!
I hope the Y11s are okay! :ahee: :dumbells:

Original post by Mr...
Of course you'd like it :rolleyes::tongue:
Nah, it takes up the 3 free lessons that we would otherwise have :yep:

Merci for the advice :ahee:

:angelblush:
Oh, okay. + You had 3 separate lessons for Stats? :O

Bitteschön. :mmm:

How did your Mandarin exam go btw? :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6535
Anyone doing history next Monday

Posted from TSR Mobile

不客气! 你的中文看起很不错:biggrin:
Original post by MJ15
Anyone doing history next Monday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! I'm doing AQA Hitler's Germany, Cold war, and Race Relations (civil rights america),you?
[QUOTE="zaby786;56188289"]What is TKAM?????

To Kill A MockingBird :h:
WJEC History/AQA German anyone?

Latest