The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OCR history next monday anyone? Aspects of international relations and the depth study of the causes and events of ww1
Original post by NomadPrincess
maths- 2 papers
English Language- 2 papers
History- 2 papers
Additional science- 3 papers
Arabic- Reading, listening and writing papers
aaannndd last but not least - Product design

I do product design aswell! Is yours on the 22nd? I've got the same left as you except I've got German instead of Arabic and 2 further maths papers:smile:
OCR history next monday anyone? Aspects of international relations and the depth study of the causes and events of ww1

I'm on OCR but I'm doing Medicine through Time and Germany :smile:
yaass product design on the 22nd and I don't even know anything. I absolutely hate the teacher

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6544
Yeah I'm doing Cold War and ww1 next Monday :biggrin: still preparing for the exam though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive still got:
AQA English language
ocr computing
ocr additionalscience ( all 3)
2 edexcel maths exams
3 history exams
Media studies
and business studies
Reply 6546
I've got 10 exams left but I end them really late

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swzs313
Not too good, to be honest, I feel the Unit 5 paper was easier. How about you?

Are you talking about the method of obtaining magnesium sulfate crystals? I didn't revise that so answered based on what I vaguely remembered...

I made a silly mistake about alpha particles - I said they have 2 protons and 2 electrons (instead of neutrons). Oh well :console:

I agree unit 5 was much easier, yes, I made a huge mistake I talked about 3 different methods in one! Oh no, it's easily done to be honest. Hopefully the grade boundaries will be low :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone done the product design innovation challenge yet? I have mine coming up and I am a bit nervous for it. Any advise would be great!
Original post by MJ15
Anyone doing history next Monday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I am
Original post by Gilo98
WJEC History/AQA German anyone?

Me, well only WJEC history. What units are you doing? I hope your revision's going well :smile:
so no ones doing the interwar years and causes and events of ww1? anyone?
so no ones doing the interwar years and causes and events of ww1? anyone?

Sorry, I'm doing something else for history although, I did do a little of the causes, i think, of WW1 in yr 9. Sarajevo, Bosnia and the sandwich guy?

Good luck with your revision though.
Original post by Firenze26
Me, well only WJEC history. What units are you doing? I hope your revision's going well :smile:

Germany up to 1945, the huge USA topic then Britain; austerity, affluency and discontent. what about you? Dreading the britain topic
Done 10 exams, still have:
Maths(2)
History(2)
Core science(2)
Statistics
Finish on the 18th June :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing Germany under the Nazis, USA from 1929 to 2000 (Race and Foreign Policies) and South Africa under apartheid.

Britain? Woah, that's sounds difficult. Did you do the continuity and changes in 60s Britain as coursework?
(edited 8 years ago)
Done 14 exams, still have:
Maths(2)
History(2)
Economics(3)
Core science(3)
Further maths(2)
Music
i finish on the 19th, almost there guys :groovy:
Original post by Moodicrus
Done 14 exams, still have:
Maths(2)
History(2)
Economics(3)
Core science(3)
Further maths(2)
Music
i finish on the 19th, almost there guys :groovy:

im doing further maths too (im assuming ur doing aqa)! i have a random 10 day gap before my first f.maths exam (my last exam before it is on the 4th of june) so luckily i dont have to worry about preparing for it during this holiday.
Done 7 exams, still have:
Edexcel Maths(2)
Ocr History(2)
Ocr Re (2)
Edexcel science(3)
Aqa English language (1)
Finsh on the 12th june :redface:
Original post by Kimberlymegsx
I agree unit 5 was much easier, yes, I made a huge mistake I talked about 3 different methods in one! Oh no, it's easily done to be honest. Hopefully the grade boundaries will be low :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully! Let me know how you done on results day :smile:

Latest