The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Lehman was an absolute legend. One of my all time favourite players in the previous Arsenal squad.
Original post by AR_95
Lehman was an absolute legend. One of my all time favourite players in the previous Arsenal squad.

inb4 someone quotes you with a pic of Cesc holding the cup with the crown on like these sidemen would do on here.
Every year the media link us to every player, getting my hopes up, I believe we will get decent signings but all this talk is annoying, I just want to know who! Wish there were managers that would explicitly say who their targets are and be open about whats going on at the club. But then again its our entertainment for the summer.

Will any of these happen?

Currently linked with Benzema, Khedira and Gundogan
apparent double deal for Fekir and Lacazetta,
agree deals Martinez and Vidal and Cech and Schneiderlin
Original post by Stefano93
inb4 someone quotes you with a pic of Cesc holding the cup with the crown on like these sidemen would do on here.

Well if you insist...

Original post by sr90
Well if you insist...
x

Ah I had my doubts you were a sideman but thanks for confirming it :borat:.
Original post by sr90
Well if you insist...

Bruh you're a utd fan. Whats man like u doin posting pics of manna' like him?
is it just me or did a mod get banned
Original post by Jgco2chem
Every year the media link us to every player, getting my hopes up, I believe we will get decent signings but all this talk is annoying, I just want to know who! Wish there were managers that would explicitly say who their targets are and be open about whats going on at the club. But then again its our entertainment for the summer.

Will any of these happen?

Currently linked with Benzema, Khedira and Gundogan
apparent double deal for Fekir and Lacazetta,
agree deals Martinez and Vidal and Cech and Schneiderlin

I think Khedira is on his way to Juve tbh as for the rest a DM is inbound won't be Vidal, Schneiderlin is possible but I think it will be someone along the lines of Carvalho/Bender.

Striker and GK are also our priority, we could send Chambers out on loan and as for Flamini,Arteta,Gnarbry,Podolski,Campbell,Jenko well they could and should be sold off to generate a sufficient amount to improve key areas our squad needs depth in. Have a feeling a few clubs are gonna go after Rosicky and Cazorla this summer aswell.

Not sure about Walcott/Wilshere yet, ideally i'd like to see Walcott for another season but when you hear potential offers in the parametres of 30M, how can you refuse for either player? A lot of Arsenal fans are half and half on keeping Walcott in/out that's why I think he really needs another season to prove himself whilst the same could be said for Jack.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Numan786

Cesc is his all time football sexy man-crush, didn't you know?

Well if you insist...

No that is Juan Mata.
Reply 950
Now please someone post a pic of Nasri with the PL title.

Arsenal "heroes"..
Tbf I joke but i'd rather see Arsenal win the league than the plastic blue clubs
Original post by sr90
Tbf I joke but i'd rather see Arsenal win the league than the plastic blue clubs

No way, imagine twitter for the next 50 years
Original post by sr90
Well if you insist...

Just you wait till Welbeck wins the FA cup

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Depleted
No way, imagine twitter for the next 50 years

Imagine what would have happened if Liverpool won it last year, I might genuinely have had to live under a rock for a year.

Original post by TH3-FL45H
Just you wait till Welbeck wins the FA cup

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao Sr has that spanish fever huh.

Original post by sr90
Well if you insist...

No that is Juan Mata.

I've gotten over Judas so its all good.
Original post by sr90
Imagine what would have happened if Liverpool won it last year, I might genuinely have had to live under a rock for a year.

A year m8? srs? :rolleyes:
Ancelotti sacked then lads..
lol it's the third time he only got two seasons at a club
Ancelotti sacked then lads..

I really like ancelotti and see him as Wenger successor, he can't reject arsenal since the job security here, as much as I want wenger to stay, the opportunity to snap up ancelotti is tempting.

Latest