The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngryJellyfish

Where did u get these from? :K:
'It wears me out......it wears me out.............it weeeeaaarrs me out'

Wow, where are all these secret emotions coming from?
Original post by FluffyCherry
How did u get motivated if u ended up doing well ?

I think 9 grand a year is quite a motivation myself!!!

Well, I basically just worked out I had to knuckle down (and I do this every year) and basically spend entire weeks studying down. I guess it's just about the timing of breaks ect, but really I just had to get on with it as much as I could stand it. Thinking along the lines of "When I've finished two chapters worth of exercises from this book, I can go and do this" kind of thing helped. I haven't had the results back but I tend to think it is worth it, but it does make it hurt when you get bad grades, knowing you worked that hard for it. I've only been finished with the exam season for a week, but it feels like a lifetime ago and I feel like another person, I literally haven't touched it since.
Is this kind of turning into "last person to post anime here wins!" Just saying! :smile:
Original post by FluffyCherry
Where did u get these from? :K:

Original post by Associativity
Wow, where are all these secret emotions coming from?

http://www.sailorenergy.net/TRSEMainKawaiiGIFs.html

Is this kind of turning into "last person to post anime here wins!" Just saying! :smile:

It's a bit more active than the Anime Society chat thread at the moment, though. :p:
http://www.sailorenergy.net/TRSEMainKawaiiGIFs.html

It's a bit more active than the Anime Society chat thread at the moment, though. :p:

cool! I guess this is kind of an omnibus society, as in we just chat about any random stuff we all like!
cool! I guess this is kind of an omnibus society, as in we just chat about any random stuff we all like!

Most of the threads in Chat used to be like this, before the rise of 'AMA's. :giggle:
Slightly before my thime
Good evening! :biggrin:

New laptop battery on its way! :h:
all the better to procrastinate with

Latest