The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arkasia
Filipe Luis looks so much like Luka Modric ngl

Pity he can't play like him.
Original post by Lúcio
actually you have a point there - torres and suarez (perhaps even sturridge) on their day have once shown to be world class.
problem is that we need to keep them in order to get the title.
i know we were very close last season, but we were lucky that chelsea had a bad year.
i don't see us randomly winning the league out of nowhere like we almost did last year - if we're to develop a WC player or two, we need to be able to hold them for at least 1 year after they explode in form (like suarez did last season).

we have some great future talents; some players that under the right conditions could be among the best in the league (sturridge, sterling, coutinho and sakho being the main ones here).
however we need a manager who is more experienced and more respected than rodgers.
we need a manager who isn't naive and predictable, and importantly he needs to actually be able to beat our main rivals.

Rodgers won't be around forever, and if Liverpool can keep hold of Coutinho/Henderson/Sakho/Sturridge, that is as good a base as they need in the next five years. Sterling is gone, and the rest is mostly deadweight, but I agree, getting a WC striker, keeping their good players, and a manager who can deal with rivals is all Liverpool need, and they have shown that it is possible. If I were you, I would chuck the kitchen sink at trying to get Ancelotti. Trust me man, your time will come.
Original post by The Shed End
Pity he can't play like him.

So true
The guy has a thinly veiled dig at another clubs trophy parade on another teams thread, meanwhile some melt who hasn't been on the forum for months actually posts when I reply and yet I'm the strange person?

Guess i'll just leave this here then
290ECD3B00000578-0-image-a-41_1432559588499.jpg

I've been around, preeing more than posting because I'm an adult and can't spend all my time on here posting.

But the point stands, it's strange, enjoy you title rather than trying to get a rise out of people, comes across as though you are obsessed, you melt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So the only post you make on here for months, does absolutely nothing to contribute to the general conversation?

Silly bint.
So the only post you make on here for months, does absolutely nothing to contribute to the general conversation?

Silly bint.

Says The Shed End. All you do is troll mate, as soon as the Fabregas pictures were online you were in here, running your gums.

I've been posting more the last few days love, pay attention.

Like I said, enjoy your title, and bore off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you done?

lol at me being the troll but you being the one who's derailed the thread.
(edited 8 years ago)
Are you done?

lol at me being the troll but you being the one who's derailed the thread.

Lol loving the response of "are you done?" Because you know what I said was true!

You coming in here posting pics of Soler derailed this thread babes, not me :rolleyes:

Run along now, hand in hand with Cesc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 988
Original post by sr90
His league record isn't very good though. Only one Scudetto with GOAT Juve & Milan sides plus 1 PL with Chelsea

(PSG doesn't count as it's a 1 team league)

Said CL
Original post by swirly
so whatever happened to that Draxler kid?

bundesliga watchers @jam277 (?) give a comparison: sterling vs draxler.

----

sanogo needs to go on loan to somewhere like West Brom

----

campbell and podolski probably packing their bags

----

can see Wengs putting faith in Ospina, and Coquelin, and Welbeck. which means we may only be in for an attacking midfielder in the summer :lol:

Probably best asking vae(i.e. qua)

From what I've watched of Draxler(him vs Chelsea and a few CL/bundesliga games/highlights) he's nothing special, final decision making isn't great, statistically he's average but he's been injured for long periods this season(making 18 appearances) but he got 2 goals and 2 assists from left wing/AM. Arguably he's declined. He's got time on his side, but I highly doubt he'll be at a Madrid in a couple years. Maybe later.

I'd personally just buy Sterling, more used to the league, statistically isn't bad, he need to improve his finishing and he doesn't have that x factor that Hazard or Silva have when they're on the ball, probably because the players Sterling has to work with are much worse.
(edited 8 years ago)
That cretin who trolls this thread and even attempts to justify it, if I were a mod he'd have been banned ages ago
Original post by Peggles_*

I've been posting more the last few days love, pay attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Peggles_*

You coming in here posting pics of Soler derailed this thread babes, not me :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey peggles i thought you were my one and only? dont do this to me :frown:
Original post by shawn_o1
That cretin who trolls this thread and even attempts to justify it, if I were a mod he'd have been banned ages ago

I think his original account was - this is a dupe
Reply 994
Atletico Madrid have been linked with Monreal according to SSN. In no way what so ever would I be content with selling him as he's been our best defender behind Koscielny this year.

Also can't stop laughing at the Ancelotti links with West ham. Could you imagine :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Khedira is having his medical at Juventus next week therefore either Pogba is going to Chelsea or Vidal is coming to us.
Reply 996
Original post by Jgco2chem
Khedira is having his medical at Juventus next week therefore either Pogba is going to Chelsea or Vidal is coming to us.

I think Pogba is much more likely to go PSG then Chelsea.
Monreal is the best LB we've ha since Cole. Big upgrade on poverty Gibbs
Everyone wants Schneiderlin but who's even seem him play?

is he a DLP, or destroyer?
Original post by swirly
Everyone wants Schneiderlin but who's even seem him play?

is he a DLP, or destroyer?

How can anybody who watches football not have seen him play at least a few times after 3 seasons in the PL at a top10 club? He's not coming from abroad is he?

He's a defensive midfielder with decent ball playing skills. Good energy, pressing and breaks the play up.

Latest