The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Little Popcorns
My dads pretty bad and to be honest it won't be a waste of time going to your GP even if just for a chat. If they know your mum they're only going to have sympathy for you.

Spoiler

Hope you're okay :frown:

I hope so i don't really want to go by myself.
I'm 18 uni in 3 months thank god
I didn't wash my dishes (forgot) and i was telling her all she had to do was ask me then she started shouting so i shouted (stupidly) stop shouting at me.

Spoiler

Nothing diagnosed, no conditions, no addictions.
I'm fine now, it's not the first time, i'm just very stressed about the GP and what they'll say/think
Thanks for asking
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Noodlzzz
Interview tomorrow!

:party: Good luck! :party:
Original post by superwolf
:party: Good luck! :party:

thank you :smile:
Original post by Crystalz
I didn't wash my dishes (forgot) and i was telling her all she had to do was ask me then she started shouting so i shouted (stupidly) stop shouting at me.

Spoiler

I'm fine now, it's not the first time, i'm just very stressed about the GP and what they'll say/think
Thanks for asking :smile:

do you mind spoilering this please, weve got some abuse victims and this can be very triggering.

I deffo think you need to see someone about it though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
do you mind spoilering this please, weve got some abuse victims and this can be very triggering.

I deffo think you need to see someone about it though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry
I didn't wash my dishes (forgot) and i was telling her all she had to do was ask me then she started shouting so i shouted (stupidly) stop shouting at me. She responded by pinning me down i'm not sure if she was reaching for my neck, and telling me "i'm going to kill you, in the three months you have left i'm going to kill you".

Thanks for asking :smile:Well by the sounds of things they've missed a diagnosis there, that behaviour is not normal by all accounts. And I probably don't need to tell you this as it's pretty obvious but her behaviour is serious domestic violence she really sounds like she needs to take something or get some other help/management. Aw I'm sorry I wish some of us could come along with you! Are you going to discuss the situation with your mum or is this just a general appointment/MH discussion?
(edited 8 years ago)
Well by the sounds of things they've missed a diagnosis there, that behaviour is not normal by all accounts. And I probably don't need to tell you this as it's pretty obvious but her behaviour is serious domestic violence she really sounds like she needs to take something or get some other help/management. Aw I'm sorry I wish some of us could come along with you! Are you going to discuss the situation with your mum or is this just a general appointment/MH discussion?

Thanks, she doesn't believe in Mental health... so i don't think i could do anything there.
Just going to discuss my MH, since i'm not 100% at the moment, i'm off now thanks for talking to me :smile:
Thanks, she doesn't believe in Mental health... so i don't think i could do anything there.
Just going to discuss my MH, since i'm not 100% at the moment, i'm off now thanks for talking to me :smile:
Hmm that is a bit of an obstacle. Okay no worries, best of luck with the appointment :smile:
Feel weird and deja vu like. Painful to walk.

Voices & ED

Spoiler

havinga panci attack
Original post by Pathway
havinga panci attack
I feel you! Had one earlier. Let it do it's thing, don't fight, try to move your mind to things that aren't stress related. You'll be okay.
A hug from a fellow panic sufferer :hugs:
(edited 8 years ago)
things I've learned from today: people are ****ing horrible, people are stupid, people are unnecessarily triggering, everything in my life is precisely ten million times harder than it should be due to above points.
I feel you! Had one earlier. Let it do it's thing, don't fight, try to move your mind to things that aren't stress related. You'll be okay.
A hug from a fellow panic sufferer :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by ScaryScience
things I've learned from today: people are ****ing horrible, people are stupid, people are unnecessarily triggering, everything in my life is precisely ten million times harder than it should be due to above points.

:hug:
The last week or so has been pretty good, but today has been different and have been feeling a little low so had to result to watching Netflix during the day which isn't good and now have to go out with family even though I don't want to go :sad:
Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

I'm sorry I hope it passes soon. Do you know how to put spoilers in I don't think I can on my phone.
TW Abuse

Spoiler

I'm sorry I hope it passes soon. Do you know how to put spoilers in I don't think I can on my phone.

text goes herre. withhout spaces in the tags
got 70%in my computer stasts test. happy withthat
Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

withhout spaces in the tags

Spoiler

Latest