The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arkasia
I felt like he was, his passing certainly seemed less suspect (generally happens for any Barca player), and he scored more in the league (although he was anonymous in the cups). I feel that he can progress more with us though, and next season he should break through 20 league goals, and 30 goals in total.

Yeah because he started the season so well but towards the end of the season is form dropped. If he can keep that form for whole season then he can definitely reach that goal.
Original post by Zürich
Ramsey is very greedy imo. When it works like last season it's great but there are times when he frustrates the life out of me with his decision making and shooting wildly when there are options.

Ramsey scored so much last season because he was playing b2b which allowed him to make late and untracked runs into the box to score. Now that he's up the pitch hes constantly marked and doesnt really have the pace to get away from his man.
Original post by al_94
Yeah because he started the season so well but towards the end of the season is form dropped. If he can keep that form for whole season then he can definitely reach that goal.

I do feel that he just needs a rest, he played over 50 games for Barca last season, then the World Cup, then over 50 for us this season. Since he is playing in the Copa America, that poor bastard is going to be shattered. Wenger is not pleased.
lets be honest, most players would look better surrounded by barca tame mates.. same with ozil and madrid team mates..

Its should be no shock or discussion factor when they come here and dont hit the same heights..

-- same reason why I dont buy that suarez is better this year then last year.

Sure he looks amazing at the moment, but thats for me is more the difference from going from liverpool dross around you, to the best team in the world and the best player in the world..
Original post by fallen_acorns
lets be honest, most players would look better surrounded by barca tame mates.. same with ozil and madrid team mates..

Its should be no shock or discussion factor when they come here and dont hit the same heights..

-- same reason why I dont buy that suarez is better this year then last year.

Sure he looks amazing at the moment, but thats for me is more the difference from going from liverpool dross around you, to the best team in the world and the best player in the world..

Suarez is better he has scored against the top sides like PSG, Atletico, Man City, Real he can no longer be called a flat track bully like some people said when he was playing for Liverpool.
I predict Arsenal to lose 3-1 on saturday to timmy's side:colonhash:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by al_94
Suarez is better he has scored against the top sides like PSG, Atletico, Man City, Real he can no longer be called a flat track bully like some people said when he was playing for Liverpool.

yes, suarez can now perform against top sides..

Because he is now in a team that is better then top sides, and beats top sides.

- compared to -

A team that was a level below top sides, and did not normally beat them.

---

See what I mean? Sure he is playing better, by every regard, but he is in a much better team..

At the end of the day it is harder to score against the best teams at liverpool, then it is at barca.
Alexis Sanchez Crowned PFA Fans' Player of the Year
Original post by al_94
Alexis Sanchez Crowned PFA Fans' Player of the Year

Arsenal fans love an internet poll
Lets be honest, Ramsey is the best midfielder at the club.
Original post by al_94

Na he's just playing in a better team.
Oh dear. Still not as bad as Spurs' one earlier this year.
[video="youtube;x7qBEX0E-3g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=98&v=x7qBEX0E-3g[/video]
Original post by midnightice
[video="youtube;x7qBEX0E-3g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=98&v=x7qBEX0E-3g[/video]

Your media team is hands down the worst in the Premier League.
Ozil just makes man bust out laughing.

Original post by Stefano93

**** man didn't think anyone could get worse than Sagna's contribution last year
Original post by AR_95
**** man didn't think anyone could get worse than Sagna's contribution last year

Haha, Flamini and Sagna we're both hilarious though :teehee:.
Original post by Stefano93

You could see in Ozil's eyes "Kill.....me......please...."
Original post by somemightsay888
You could see in Ozil's eyes "Kill.....me......please...."

Spot on. I only watched it to see his face and I had to keep it on mute cos I'm so embarrassed for them all.
Original post by midnightice

Christ this one is also appalling. The redness of Kos' face, in his head he's thinking "I have disgraced family."
Woj
Hector Per Kos Nacho
Coquelin Ramsey
Theo Ozil Wilshere
Giroud

Dream team for Saturday.

Latest