WTF have I got to do with this? :confused:
Original post by Mad Vlad

strong response time :tongue:
Original post by Mad Vlad

Original post by Lúcio
strong response time :tongue:

+ how did he see it if my tags don't work?
Original post by Wilfred Little
+ how did he see it if my tags don't work?

he probably just searched his name :wink:
i do that from time to time when i'm bored because i'm sad like that :biggrin:
Original post by Lúcio
he probably just searched his name :wink:
i do that from time to time when i'm bored because i'm sad like that :biggrin:

Weekly sweep.
@Wilfred Little

Ehehehehe
@Lyrical Prodigy..

I feel your pain wilf, cant do it either..
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
@Wilfred Little

Ehehehehe

Original post by fallen_acorns
@Lyrical Prodigy..

I feel your pain wilf, cant do it either..

Do you reckon it will be sorted soon?

@Lyrical Prodigy
Original post by Wilfred Little
Do you reckon it will be sorted soon?

@Lyrical Prodigy

no idea.. dont know what the problem is, but it seems a few people just dont get a menu pop up when they type @ in..
got to fit anything of mine I want for a year, into 20 cases..

Can empthase with international students..
Original post by fallen_acorns
got to fit anything of mine I want for a year, into 20 cases..

Can empthase with international students..

Tbf one thing you learn being a uni student is to carry minimal amounts of stuff

Evening Jam :wink:
Original post by sr90
Tbf one thing you learn being a uni student is to carry minimal amounts of stuff

mm, I always used to keep things to a minimum at uni, few cased/boxes max, easy in the boot of 1 car.

- this is tricky though because I have 2 cases, but 50% is filled by stuff my wife wants brought over :tongue: so I have 1 case, for anything from home I may need for the year.. I can buy stuff there, but its just iff I have things that cant be re-bought
@Wilfred Little

I think your account is quite buggy lol. I've been trying to quote you for the past half hour but when I do my cursor jumps everywhere but it doesn't happen with anyone else :s-smilie::s-smilie:

Yeah post in TSR news and feedback or just TYPE IN THE @ SIGN THEN TYPE THE USERNAME REALLY SLOWLY UNTIL YOU SEE A DROP DOWN LIST. :tongue:

Chin up love, least you can still tag.
Original post by sr90

i'm gonna be that annoying guy on the train who's carrying 5 cases.

not sure how i feel about going back home for a year.
on one hand, finances are gonna be wayyyyy better, but on the other hand i don't like the sense that i won't really be able to do whatever i want anymore.

i'm just so used to doing random uni student things that make no sense :frown:
Original post by Zürich
Cricket culture can be lovely at amature level. Was in a Buckinghamshire village last summer when they played on the village green one a beautiful Sunday morning. Sat there eating cucumber sandwiches and drinking G&Ts thinking ''Oh to be an Englishman'' before getting the train back to London and realising how different the rest of the country is

Which one?
Original post by Lúcio
i'm gonna be that annoying guy on the train who's carrying 5 cases.

not sure how i feel about going back home for a year.
on one hand, finances are gonna be wayyyyy better, but on the other hand i don't like the sense that i won't really be able to do whatever i want anymore.

i'm just so used to doing random uni student things that make no sense :frown:

Yeh I could never do that. Once you've moved out there's no going back imo, I never understood people in my final year who were actually looking forward to moving back in with their parents. As a short term measure whilst you look for work I can understand, whether it's through choice or necessity, but people actively talking about how much they were looking forward to it surprised me.

I worked my arse off in final year so I wouldn't be in that position, was even working full time during exam season...
Original post by sr90
Yeh I could never do that. Once you've moved out there's no going back imo, I never understood people in my final year who were actually looking forward to moving back in with their parents. As a short term measure whilst you look for work I can understand, whether it's through choice or necessity, but people actively talking about how much they were looking forward to it surprised me.

I worked my arse off in final year so I wouldn't be in that position, was even working full time during exam season...

I agree - believe me, if I had a choice I really wouldn't be going back.

Like you said, it's difficult to get back in to it.
You're used to living in a house full of people who let you do what you want.
But they will just instinctively treat you like a teenager again.

I think some people are spoilt though and aren't independent enough,
Their parents may just do everything for them, so they wanna go back home where the fridge is always stocked and their clothes are washed and ironed every day.

If I can gather enough money to actually live in Leeds the year after too, that would be even better.

Personally there was nothing I could do - my loan over the 3 years has been pretty low, so the majority of my part time work at uni has basically just been balancing out my finances :/