The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maid Marian
Guilty for spending so much time on here today. :sad:

I haven't got ANYTHING done as a result. :sigh:

I feel the same. ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mixed. Done 7 1/2 hours but if there was not test cricket on TV I could have perhaps done more
Reply 3582
Guilty, ashamed, sad, anxious, annoyed, confused and like a burden to everyone around me. But other than that, not too bad. I'll manage.

Have a good evening!
Reply 3583
Not too bad actually, played some football yesterday & Fifa with a guy I met not too long ago & his friends & planning to go to a club/music venue tomorrow night which should be good fun as well! :smile: Also had a really good conversation with the girl from work that I like, she said hi to me again, woohoo! :biggrin: :tongue:
Odd.
Terrified. Have to essentially cram the entire syllabus of two exams in three days.
cheeky nandos
Liberated!

Spoiler

Tired :yawn:
Tired, ill, headache
Aloof as always.
Hectic as highways.
Lazy as sloths
Revision all day
*drops mic*

....Generally :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
A lot of pain as my toe hurts as ceiling fell onto my big toe. Cant even go out for a walk by the sea. See my thread about my woes.
I feel sleepy :yawn:
Reply 3594
Cold, head is a mess but a weird positive.
Original post by RobML
Depressed.

What's wrong?
Hacked off. How the hell am I supposed to get experience when all employers want is experience?
:unimpressed:
It's things like this that make me feel like my future is bleak.
Original post by Emily.97
Hacked off. How the hell am I supposed to get experience when all employers want is experience?
:unimpressed:
It's things like this that make me feel like my future is bleak.

Ha,ha
So true. I need to get a job to my parents keep pestering me, I'm going to try and get one for over the summer holiday!
tired
I'm feeling stressed that i'm NOT feeling stressed AT ALL even though i've done zero preparation for ANY exams, five days in a row in
T-Minus 120 days...

FEEL SOMETHING GODDAMMIT FEEEEEEEL

Latest