Scroll to see replies

When is your last exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MJ15
I've got 10 exams left but I end them really late

Posted from TSR Mobile

When's your last exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have done many exams already, but I still have an awful lot to get through:frown: I still have:

Biology B1 AQA
Chemistry C1 AQA
Physics P1 AQA
English Language Edexcel
Maths Calc Edexcel
Maths non Calc Edexcel
Latin Civilisation WJEC
Latin Literature WJEC
Geography Human AQA
RS Philosophy 1 OCR
RS Philosophy 2 OCR

urg
My school have decided to give extra stress by saying that an A in maths is needed for A level maths and A level maths needed to do A level Chemistry :/
Original post by SuperHuman98
My school have decided to give extra stress by saying that an A in maths is needed for A level maths and A level maths needed to do A level Chemistry :/

I need an A* in maths to do a level, so stressed right now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still more than half my exams to go....

Feel drained.
Original post by MJ15
Yeah I'm doing Cold War and ww1 next Monday :biggrin: still preparing for the exam though
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay! I'm doing Cold War too. :smile:
Silly me thought leaving all history revision to half term was a good idea... Urgh.
Original post by turn-to-page394
Still more than half my exams to go....

Feel drained.

You can do it! :dumbells::hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
You can do it! :dumbells::hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully, aha, thanks :smile:
I'll get there even if it means dragging myself to my last exam....

How's summer term going for you? :tongue:
Reply 6569
I feel like I'm not revising enough in the half term for some reason I'm feel quite relaxed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9
I feel like I'm not revising enough in the half term for some reason I'm feel quite relaxed

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still have 12

Maths - 2 - Edexcel
Phyiscs - 2 - Edexcel
Biology - 2 - Edexcel
Chemistry - 2 - Edexcel
RSS - 2 - OCR
History 1 - CIE
English Lang - 1 - Aqa
Product Deisgn - 1 - Aqa
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
im doing further maths too (im assuming ur doing aqa)! i have a random 10 day gap before my first f.maths exam (my last exam before it is on the 4th of june) so luckily i dont have to worry about preparing for it during this holiday.

10 days??? woow, i only get the weekend because of physics but it should be fine anyway cos the grade boundaries are ridiculous
Is anyone doing computer science on Monday? I am STRESSING OUT. I the course is so long and I've like done notes 4 times and q cards but they haven't worked! How do I remember it!!!!??
I only have five left, so I finish on June 8th HOORAH! :biggrin:

- English Language
- WJEC Geography (2 papers)
- Edexcel Non-calculator
- Edexcel Calculator
Original post by Don Joiner
I need an A* in maths to do a level, so stressed right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! That makes two of us!

Last time I was a single mark off and I'm really worried that it will happen again :/
Original post by Quintessentially
Yes! That makes two of us!

Last time I was a single mark off and I'm really worried that it will happen again :/

Yes! And if I don't get an A* I'm going to have to rethink my whole A level choices 😭 and the paper I did was really hard so I'm just praying I do well in the next one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Don Joiner
Yes! And if I don't get an A* I'm going to have to rethink my whole A level choices 😭 and the paper I did was really hard so I'm just praying I do well in the next one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fingers crossed for you!!

I haven't started my maths exams yet, so I don't know if they've made them much harder this year. Did your paper seem harder that any of the previous ones? I suppose at least if they're harder the grade boundaries will likely be lower.

Did you do the non-calculator paper first or the calculator one? Personally, I always find the calculator paper so much easier.
Original post by Quintessentially
Fingers crossed for you!!

I haven't started my maths exams yet, so I don't know if they've made them much harder this year. Did your paper seem harder that any of the previous ones? I suppose at least if they're harder the grade boundaries will likely be lower.

Did you do the non-calculator paper first or the calculator one? Personally, I always find the calculator paper so much easier.

It was definitely harder than previous years, people were in uproar on Twitter the night after the exam! Both papers are calculator so I've done 1 of them. Thanks for the crossed fingers!😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
i still have loads :frown:

History AQA paper 1 and 2
Biology high OCR B4, B5, B6
Chemistry high OCR C123 and C456
Physics high OCR P123 and P456
Maths Edexcel higher paper calc and non-calc
Psychology paper 1 and 2 (cant remember the exam board)
Economics OCR paper 1 (unit 1&2) and paper 2 (unit 3)
English language (omg!!)
Italian higher paper list and read (this is my last exam on the 22nd of June)

Wish me luck guys :eek::h:

Latest