The Student Room Group

AS Psychology AQA PSYA1/2 Revision Thread 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Sorry for asking so many questions but do a level grade boundaries get released the day before results day?
Original post by SunDun111
Sorry for asking so many questions but do a level grade boundaries get released the day before results day?

I've heard they do but you'll definitely know what they are when you collect the results on results day
Original post by SunDun111
So basically I put, one disadvantage of the learning theory comes from Schaffer and Emerson. They investigated 60 baby's in Glasgow and found 40 per cent had multiple attachments. This is a disadvantage because it shows the theory is wrong etc. I expanded on this and wrote other study's, but I forgot to put instead of showing it's evidence against the study, I put it's a disadvantage?

It's still the same thing you would still get some marks as long as the original study you wrote about is correct it doesn't matter if you said disadvantage or goes against either way both indicate that the theory it's quite right
The good thing about psychology is that there no right or wrong answer
Cheers guys, I promise no more questions.
For the limitations in unit 2 was it FFA or DIMH that was asked?
Reply 3285
Original post by iodo345
For the limitations in unit 2 was it FFA or DIMH that was asked?

DIMH I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought so as I put not everyone would meet the criteria so would be abnormal and deviate from ideal mental health. Thanks.
Original post by iodo345
I thought so as I put not everyone would meet the criteria so would be abnormal and deviate from ideal mental health. Thanks.

I also put that but I remember seeing a while back that it was actually ffa. Not really sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fudgeboy989
I also put that but I remember seeing a while back that it was actually ffa. Not really sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it was DIMH that was asked as this is definitely one of the limitations enough for the two marks so unless we have both misread it and are wrong I assume it was
Why is this thread not dead yet? It has been over a week :') How can people still ask questions about the paper..? I can barely remember what topics came up anymore :')
Original post by Nisr123
Why is this thread not dead yet? It has been over a week :':wink: How can people still ask questions about the paper..? I can barely remember what topics came up anymore :':wink:

LOL we're probably the sad people crying over 1 or 2 marks while everyone else has accepted they have done well enough or failed. I am still worried that I wrote the limitations in unit 2 for DIMH when I think it asked FFA. :frown:
Original post by iodo345
LOL we're probably the sad people crying over 1 or 2 marks while everyone else has accepted they have done well enough or failed. I am still worried that I wrote the limitations in unit 2 for DIMH when I think it asked FFA. :frown:

There is literally no point in doing that though because there is nothing you can do right now, and all worrying does right now is stresses you out AND as we should all know by now, stress reduces the functioning of the immune system, so all you are doing is making yourself ill :smile:

I think just chill out and forget about it for now. You seem like the type of person to have done really well if you are worrying about minor details like this :smile:
Original post by Nisr123
There is literally no point in doing that though because there is nothing you can do right now, and all worrying does right now is stresses you out AND as we should all know by now, stress reduces the functioning of the immune system, so all you are doing is making yourself ill :smile:

I think just chill out and forget about it for now. You seem like the type of person to have done really well if you are worrying about minor details like this :smile:

Yeah I think you're right. Good luck with the rest of your exams! :smile:
Original post by iodo345

It was definitely DIMH don't worry
Reply 3294
Is there an unofficial mark scheme??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GelukkigChloe
My sixth form is quite against it, they were trying to persuade kids with EUU to carry on. Needless to say, we stood our ground.

You won't do bad at all! Regardless of what people say, your AS grades don't matter too much. A kid at my school has an offer from Loughborough for Physics or Engineering, with an E in physics (he is resitting every exam this year alongside A2).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your sixth form wanted to let students with EUU onto A2? How come?
Original post by Cherry82
Your sixth form wanted to let students with EUU onto A2? How come?

There were a lot of students enrolled for the lower sixth, so they wanted smaller class sizes
Anyone know how many marks is 85 ums is psya2
Link to mark scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
as some of you requested, here are the june 15 papers!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending