The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheRock96
I once cut my toe on a soup tin and it got infected

You don't open soup tins with your toes.. :wink: 🙊
I'M GOING TO BE MARKING GCSES AND ALEVELS NEXT MONTH! :ayee:
I can never think of random facts about myself when asked
They swapped my middle and first names together on accident at the hospital where I was born so instead of Roxanne Veronica I'm Veronica Roxanne :frown:
burnt my eyebrows off once
I eat Chicken (shocker, I know) :aetsch:
I can burp the alphabet
No I dont really feel like it
I'm 75% Lebonese and 25% Kenyan.
Original post by TheWaffle
I'M GOING TO BE MARKING GCSES AND ALEVELS NEXT MONTH! :ayee:

Please be generous with my papers:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ProNoob
Please be generous with my papers:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hehe

You have to declare if you have any friends or family taking papers in case you have a 'conflict of interests'. I.e- cheekily giving your best friend an A* when they should have got a D.
Original post by TheWaffle
hehe

You have to declare if you have any friends or family taking papers in case you have a 'conflict of interests'. I.e- cheekily giving your best friend an A* when they should have got a D.

Ok
So it wouldnt work for my papers:frown:😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am absolutely terrified of space/outer space (not that I've ever been). Even watching documentaries on the tele about the universe can make me panic a bit, don't like looking at the stars etc etc.

Weird.
Original post by Reeeeyah
I am absolutely terrified of space/outer space (not that I've ever been). Even watching documentaries on the tele about the universe can make me panic a bit, don't like looking at the stars etc etc.

Weird.

What are you like in aeroplanes e.c.t?

I know you're not in space lmao, but you're as close as you're gonna get unless you have £250k for Virgin's space flight:biggrin:
I've been hit by a car :smile: I vaguely remember jumping onto the bonnet - felt like James Bond for a sec but then the pain kicked in...
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
I've been hit by a car :smile: I vaguely remember jumping onto the bonnet - felt like James Bond for a sec but then the pain kicked in...

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Virgin at 16

haha, that's not the worst bit mate
I was just really pissed off (I dislike mornings very much) and didn't look when I crossed the road. Poor driver. Lucky I'm alive tbh :redface:
I'm a member of Mensa.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Most Competitive
I'm a member of Mensa.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh, IQ'd but they didn't let me in.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest