The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

im really really struggling. meant to be seeing mentor tomorrow but tbh I don't want to go. not entirely sure why, im just tired of everything. just want to cry and cry
Sleeping was definitely a good move. Now to revise.
I have absolutely no clue what I'm going to do sleep-wise tomorrow since I'll need to do more revising and be up for an exam. Maybe sleep in the afternoon work and then sleep again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
im really really struggling. meant to be seeing mentor tomorrow but tbh I don't want to go. not entirely sure why, im just tired of everything. just want to cry and cry

I know there's very little your mentor can do to alleviate your pain and anguish, but from what you've said she sounds nice and is more helpful/supportive/better at listening than others you have had to deal with. I think you should go :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I know there's very little your mentor can do to alleviate your pain and anguish, but from what you've said she sounds nice and is more helpful/supportive/better at listening than others you have had to deal with. I think you should go :hugs:

well im not functioning or sleeping so I dunno. will see how I feel I guess but really cba with it atm. how are you?
Bad images cantdo thisc ant do it **** this bull****
Original post by Pathway
Bad images cantdo thisc ant do it **** this bull****

sorry to hear that. :console:
sorry to hear that. :console:

Just dnt know what todo :cry:
Original post by Pathway
Just dnt know what todo :cry:

are you safe? try and stay as calm as you can, I know it feels awful but it will pass. can you reach out to anyone? helplines etc? :hugs:
are you safe? try and stay as calm as you can, I know it feels awful but it will pass. can you reach out to anyone? helplines etc? :hugs:

Dont know taliking is scary thinj they are laughing at me
can't sleep
Original post by CescaD96
can't sleep

<3
Maybe it'll help if you listen to some soft music or get yourself a glass of milk/something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
Dont know taliking is scary thinj they are laughing at me

no one's laughing at you hun, promise. try to ground using the senses as much as possible, maybe some music might help? You're safe and will be okay :hugs:
Original post by Anon_98
<3
Maybe it'll help if you listen to some soft music or get yourself a glass of milk/something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

might try music
can't sleep

Try to keep off TSR, the blue-light from your screen just delays your sleep even further. Relax, have a drink of water, eat a banana, and do some reading. If you listen to music, try to avoid loud songs, complicated songs, and songs with lyrics. Any of these just prevents your mind from shutting off.
no one's laughing at you hun, promise. try to ground using the senses as much as possible, maybe some music might help? You're safe and will be okay :hugs:

Maybe not sure rverything id too loud? Keep forgeting who i am. Yhink im not real .

Spoiler

~~~

Original post by Arkasia
Try to keep off TSR, the blue-light from your screen just delays your sleep even further. Relax, have a drink of water, eat a banana, and do some reading. If you listen to music, try to avoid loud songs, complicated songs, and songs with lyrics. Any of these just prevents your mind from shutting off.

Ahh, I only came on here after an hour of lying here awake.
(edited 8 years ago)

Spoiler

Ahh, I only came on here after an hour of lying here awake.

I'm new to this thread, voice C?

Yeah, sometimes is best to just lie in a dark room with your eyes closed, you don't get valuable sleep, but you do get rest.
Original post by Arkasia
I'm new to this thread, voice C?

Yeah, sometimes is best to just lie in a dark room with your eyes closed, you don't get valuable sleep, but you do get rest.

Spoiler

welcome if you're new!

yeah it is. Sometimes. Usually works for me

Spoiler

welcome if you're new!

yeah it is. Sometimes. Usually works for me

Spoiler

Cheers, and did you try doing that tonight?
Slept from 6.30 to nearly 10pm. When my wife woke me up I was telling her how I'm 12 so she shouldn't wake me up until I'm older. :lolwut:

Latest