The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Children's nursing September 2015 intake

Just thought a new thread would be good so we can see all who may be in the course in september :smile:
Original post by loppsy101
Just thought a new thread would be good so we can see all who may be in the course in september :smile:

Is this for the university of hertfordshire? Im doing child nursing too!
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm hopefully going there! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by immy234
I'm hopefully going there! :smile:

Yay :smile: More people..... I only know 2 others who are going :smile:
Me too! We're like a rare breed :h:
Reply 5
I don't know anyone else that's going! Isn't the intake 40?
When i went for an open day and the interview day, they said the intake for most years was about 30. So competition is tight. Obviously this changes a few year to year, because of deferrals and clearing.

Adult, mental health are the biggest intakes.
Reply 7
Original post by beckywells44
When i went for an open day and the interview day, they said the intake for most years was about 30. So competition is tight. Obviously this changes a few year to year, because of deferrals and clearing.

Adult, mental health are the biggest intakes.

Ohh okay, lucky to get an offer then :smile:
Reply 8
eughhhh i just hope i have done enough to get in.... just had biology unit 2 yesterday.... it was awful :frown: ahh well
Reply 9
eughhhh i just hope i have done enough to get in.... just had biology unit 2 yesterday.... it was awful :frown: ahh well
I know how you feel, I had an AS law resit today and it went really badly
Reply 10
Cos I have a D from As RS i need three C's to get a total of 280 UCAS points..... I'm just not sure :L Aww poor you, we don't do law in our school but I feel for you twice as much :smile: good luck.. I hope they are lenient like if i get say 260 or 270 UCAS point instead.... but probe not
Reply 11
Cos I have a D from As RS i need three C's to get a total of 280 UCAS points..... I'm just not sure :L Aww poor you, we don't do law in our school but I feel for you twice as much :smile: good luck.. I hope they are lenient like if i get say 260 or 270 UCAS point instead.... but probe not

I'm sure you'll be fine! I have to get 2 B's and a C to get 280 as I failed one of my AS subjects last year! Good luck with yours :smile: do you know if they've been lenient for people in previous years?
Reply 12
Original post by immy234
I'm sure you'll be fine! I have to get 2 B's and a C to get 280 as I failed one of my AS subjects last year! Good luck with yours :smile: do you know if they've been lenient for people in previous years?

Hey sorry just saw that you sent that question. Im not too sure :L maybe if you get in contact with your careers teacher on results day she may be able to phone up the uni........ what accommodation have u chosen?
Reply 13
Hey sorry just saw that you sent that question. Im not too sure :L maybe if you get in contact with your careers teacher on results day she may be able to phone up the uni........ what accommodation have u chosen?

Aha it's ok:smile: I can't remember which choices I put down for accomodation, but I know it was all at the College Lane Campus. What did you choose?
Reply 14
Original post by immy234
Aha it's ok:smile: I can't remember which choices I put down for accomodation, but I know it was all at the College Lane Campus. What did you choose?

same i think i chose bellingham enhanced as my first option :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending