The Student Room Group

2015 GCSE 21st Century Physics P1 P2 P3

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
My teacher said we could "show off" by mentioning some P7 stuff for a few extra marks
Original post by emr22
My teacher said we could "show off" by mentioning some P7 stuff for a few extra marks

I doubt they would do that as it would be a disadvantage for people who don't do p7

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kxylah
yeah same but i did include some stuff from P7 since I have seen in previous mark schemes that they write something like "reward references to P7" or something.

yeah I've heard that too :smile:
Reply 443
It says on the mark scheme to accept references to Cepheid Variables etc, my teacher's a marker.
Original post by emr22
It says on the mark scheme to accept references to Cepheid Variables etc, my teacher's a marker.

Ooh do tell more:colone:
Reply 445
Ahh sorry, did you think I meant this year's mark scheme? I just meant they accept them in general, sorry :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel quite comfortable actually. I think its because im taking it a year early!(im in a year 9 btw) Also i got an A in all of my mocks so im quite proud of myself
Original post by thecuriousnerd
I feel quite comfortable actually. I think its because im taking it a year early!(im in a year 9 btw) Also i got an A in all of my mocks so im quite proud of myself

You took the physics exam and you're in year 9? O.o
Reply 448
I wish we started triple science in year 9. We had to teach ourselves the whole of astronomy gcse in one year (year 9):angry:
Original post by Vanilla Poison
You took the physics exam and you're in year 9? O.o

Yep :biggrin: Only top set get to take the gcse a year early
Yep :biggrin: Only top set get to take the gcse a year early

We had done the 1s and 2s in Year 9

I wish we got to have taken them in year 9 lol

*cough* 9 exams in year 11 *cough*
Original post by Jitesh
We had done the 1s and 2s in Year 9

I wish we got to have taken them in year 9 lol

*cough* 9 exams in year 11 *cough*

what do you mean 9 exams lol...
what do you mean 9 exams lol...

for triple we do 9 exams, which imo would have been better modular :smile:
Fair enough to make them harder and more challenging, but I don't like this linear system.

I would prefer more harder exams modular, with the opportunity to resit. Surely that would allow for a system where students are constantly learning whilst facing up to a challenge :/

I wouldn't mind more content too, but atm with our school not even being able to afford glue sticks or paper in some departments, it's lack of funding to fund teachers for longer hours is worrying

not that this matters to p123 really lol
Original post by kxylah
I wish we started triple science in year 9. We had to teach ourselves the whole of astronomy gcse in one year (year 9):angry:

Are you making a thread for the next exam soon?
Original post by parker13

Anyone can make it you can if you want if there isn't one already :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 455
Original post by Jitesh
Anyone can make it you can if you want if there isn't one already :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by parker13

ah yes i;ll make one now! :smile:

Literally love you for making them :biggrin: Thanks!!
Original post by kxylah
you're a life saver
thanks!! :smile:

It's not working????
Can anyone tell me the questions that were on 2014 physics and biology exam paper???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending