The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster Entrance Exams

Scroll to see replies

Reply 800
Original post by Foodatastic
I have no idea what these houses mean. Do you have lessons with each others, eh?

Information about the houses:
http://www.harriswestminstersixthform.org.uk/132/houses

Thanks!
i was wait listed for harris Westminster, do you guys think I'll get the induction letter?
Reply 803
Original post by aqsahawan
i was wait listed for harris Westminster, do you guys think I'll get the induction letter?

On their website, it did mention that people in the waiting list are invited to attend a induction day:http://www.harriswestminstersixthform.org.uk/13/news/article/54/student-inductionevents-and-results-day
Not exactly hoping, just expected to go there as my subjects are very maths related. Regardless, I'm in Somerville! :biggrin:

Its on the 29th of June 2pm to 4 pm.

Same xp
Original post by AtomicAJ
Same xp

Yay, its going to be cool meeting you guys there.
Got the letter, it was pretty nice of them to include a card from a current student :smile:. But I'm in Wilberforce.
Original post by samispector
Got the letter, it was pretty nice of them to include a card from a current student :smile:. But I'm in Wilberforce.

I really did like the touch of a current student being able to contact you.
I really did like the touch of a current student being able to contact you.

Anyone planning on going to the other events? The maths one sounds interesting.
Original post by samispector
Anyone planning on going to the other events? The maths one sounds interesting.

Im not a very English loving guy and the maths lecture is the day before my further maths exam. So i cant really get to any of the lectures.
Yay, its going to be cool meeting you guys there.

Yeah it will :tongue: you'll probably figure out who I am by the initials in my username
Yeah it will :tongue: you'll probably figure out who I am by the initials in my username

lol, is your induction day on the 29th aswell?
Reply 812
Just got the induction letter this morning, I've been placed in the wilberforce house and the current student that sent me the handwritten letter went by Mariam.

Look forward to seeing you guys on the 1st of July
Original post by Xctv
Just got the induction letter this morning, I've been placed in the wilberforce house and the current student that sent me the handwritten letter went by Mariam.

Nice, I'm in sommerville, 1st of july? I think they are doing the induction day in small groups, because some have it on the 25th of June and some have it on the 29th (I have it then) and you and probably some other people have it on the 1st of July, wont be surprised if there are other dates as well.
Reply 814
Nice, I'm in sommerville, 1st of july? I think they are doing the induction day in small groups, because some have it on the 25th of June and some have it on the 29th (I have it then) and you and probably some other people have it on the 1st of July, wont be surprised if there are other dates as well.

I still haven't got my letter but apparently there are some induction days on the 26th and 27th :/ they probably are splitting it to give a more personal induction day where they can speak to everyone, not a general one like most schools.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol, is your induction day on the 29th aswell?

Nope, the 25th
Original post by Xctv

Mine was called Remi
Nope, the 25th

Ah well, ill have see you in September then.
Reply 818
I've been placed in Turing and my induction is on the 30th- is anyone going on that day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yasi98
I've been placed in Turing and my induction is on the 30th- is anyone going on that day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

One of my friends is. But I don't think anyone in this forum is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending