The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Such a shame for Welbeck's season to end on a whimper after many really wanted him to shine and prove LVG wrong.

Only 4 league goals this season - and he hasn't appeared now since mid-April.
If and when we win the FA Cup on the weekend we'll have won it more than any other team

See you on Upper St.
(edited 8 years ago)
Anyone lucky enough to go to the final?

Hadnt a hope myself really but my brother who's been a season ticket holder for 7 years, who goes to about 10 away games a season, couldnt get one.

#FA
Got a horrible feeling that cocaine sniffing midget will be in goal on Saturday.
The main issue with Alexis Sanchez is that he wont release the ball.

Compare him to Suarez who will happily run into a gang of 5 defenders, skill them up, and then release the ball into the space he created.

Sanchez in contrast has a death wish, will always look for the next man. Ive genuinely watched him, willed him to move inside into the room that he himself created, only to see him start dribbling into some random wingers

---

Alexis Sanchez, if he wasnt a footballer but just living in London, is the kind of guy who sees proper roadmen chilling outside Finsbury Park and casually asks for a light. He has no sense of danger at all
(edited 8 years ago)
This guy is a fanboy of the highest order
Every Arsenal fan loves Tommy so much, which is why we love to see him sign on for another year. 10 now.

''He is a real Arsenal player. If you love football then you love Rosicky'' Arsene Wenger

The only guy who can rival him in terms of intelligence is Bergkamo imo

The fact that Tommy cant get a game says alot about our depth.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Wilshere?

Ospina is the worst keeper in my lifetime tbf.The fact that some Arsenal fans defend him is enough to conclude that our fan base is full of kunts. As if Cesc getting claps didnt tell me that already

:rofl:

I agree but the bit in bold made me laugh so hard.
Same guy who said Sanchez was coming to Arsenal has said that the Vidal signing will happen after the Copa America

**** speculation
Original post by Zürich
Wilshere?

Ospina is the worst keeper in my lifetime tbf.The fact that some Arsenal fans defend him is enough to conclude that our fan base is full of kunts. As if Cesc getting claps didnt tell me that already

Cesc is a legend to me you need to get over the butthurt
Original post by AR_95
Same guy who said Sanchez was coming to Arsenal has said that the Vidal signing will happen after the Copa America

**** speculation

If you get Vidal will be **** scared tbh. That's mad depth. Juve got Khedira so I have a feeling one of Pogba or Vidal will go. Marchisio obviously is gonna stay.
Original post by al_94

Comparing the crowds where the Arsenal parade is at it's fullest outside the stadium, to where the roads are clearly cordoned off to the fans so the bus can get out of the ground... Congrats, you're fast moving up my order of worst posters on this forum. In fact, you're probably on par with Pimped atm.
Original post by jam277
If you get Vidal will be **** scared tbh. That's mad depth. Juve got Khedira so I have a feeling one of Pogba or Vidal will go. Marchisio obviously is gonna stay.

Arteta, Flamini, Wilshere, Coquelin, Ramsey, Vidal

Lot of players for CM positions but of those only players I'd say are actually title winning first XI quality are Vidal and Ramsey, maybe Wilshere (Coq if he keeps up standards). Think they need a better DM in all honesty, though I guess could play Coq and Vidal in big games.
I swear flam will be gone this year
Original post by The Shed End
Comparing the crowds where the Arsenal parade is at it's fullest outside the stadium, to where the roads are clearly cordoned off to the fans so the bus can get out of the ground... Congrats, you're fast moving up my order of worst posters on this forum. In fact, you're probably on par with Pimped atm.

That's not very nice it's just banter why so serious?
Original post by al_94

It's sh*t banter though.
Original post by al_94

He hasn't recovered from the title The Bell End yet
Fots
Original post by Depleted

Lot of players for CM positions but of those only players I'd say are actually title winning first XI quality are Vidal and Ramsey, maybe Wilshere (Coq if he keeps up standards). Think they need a better DM in all honesty, though I guess could play Coq and Vidal in big games.

If Wilshere plays the same way he has done in every game (albeit a few) this season then I'll put him level with Ramsey at least. Flamini most likely won't be in the squad next year as said above otherwise I think he would have signed an extension. Anyways Wilshere ends up being injured for 90% of the season
Original post by Depleted

Yeah but starting 11 a Vidal, Ramsey, Wilshere/Cazorla midfield looks like it can do damage. Vidal, Coquelin and Ramsey for the times you want to be more defensive.

Latest