The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

My uncle's dog left permanent scars on me :colonhash: That dog is lucky enough I was in pain. I'd have kicked the **** out of it.
Original post by TheWaffle
I'M GOING TO BE MARKING GCSES AND ALEVELS NEXT MONTH! :ayee:

Really? Aw, that's pretty cool!! Shall I tell you my name and you can perhaps return a favour since I changed my vote for you as the funniest woman. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Imperion
My uncle's dog left permanent scars on me :colonhash: That dog is lucky enough I was in pain. I'd have kicked the **** out of it.

Original post by *Stefan*
I was almost killed by an aggressive dog when I was very young... I still have a scar, even though I don't remember a thing. (I actually had to go to hospital and was fully covered in blood. Arghh...)

#morbidfacts :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Bag of Peanuts
When I was 5 I intentionally made these 2 bloke's big dogs chase after me, my older brother and sister. Everyone got away...except my sister. Poor thing. She had like a plum on her leg afterwards, the bruise looked like a plum, seriously.

Original post by somemightsay888
I have been chased and bitten by a dog when I was in Year 6 because the owner thought I'd kicked down her fence :ninja:

Gosh. Dogs be trippin.
Gosh. Dogs be trippin.

I know man, this cleaner came out wearing a JML Body warmer, we stared it down and this was her in her head to me, before the dog attacked

Original post by somemightsay888
I know man, this cleaner came out wearing a JML Body warmer, we stared it down and this was her in her head to me, before the dog attacked

lol well at least you weren't retarded like me; I kept throwing things at the dogs.

See, man? More dogs, man.
Gosh. Dogs be trippin.

Ikr man :colonhash: Every time I see an aggressive one I clench my fist just in case.
Ikr man :colonhash: Every time I see an aggressive one I clench my fist just in case.

Truth. I ain't shook of no dog.
I can grow a full beard and I am 16
Apparently, when I was like 3 or 4, I was rushed into the hospital because I stabbed a dog with a fork.

I would never do that now, don't worry.
Reply 950
I've mastered how to creampie
Once at grandparents farm when I was 14, I tried to defend mself from a mad rooster with a stick. As it was charging, I was retreating back to where my dog was behind me, barking. I then felt how the dog bit me in the butt and ripped my shorts. I then tucked tail and ran for it after which my parents laughed at my misfortune.

I still have a fear of roosters and proceed to cowardly beat them with sticks behind fences.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 952
Original post by Manny_khalae

Hey indian girl
I was 3 the first time I got drunk :borat:
I both hate and love being the eldest child :dontknow:
I love Harry Potter
Original post by Shakz
Hey indian girl

Hello not sure what nationality you are :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 957
Original post by Manny_khalae
Hello not sure what nationality you are :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyy, I'm indian too! U look half english....maybe its them kylie jenner lips
Original post by Shakz

It's lipstick tho. I have normal lips

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shakz
I've mastered how to creampie

You nasty.

Original post by SiminaM
I was 3 the first time I got drunk :borat:

Judging by your posts, I believe dat.

Original post by Shakz

You always askin wot country gyaldem from.

Original post by Shakz
Are you pakistani/bangladeshi?

Original post by tammie123
Yeah I'm bengali :smile: how did you know?

Original post by Shakz
Look behind you...

Is it your pickup line? it's creepy, mate.

Quick Reply

Latest