The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 History - Germany 1900-45 - Monday 8th June 2015 [Exam Discussion Thread]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tessimoghaddam
image.jpg
Hi guys this is a Final Solution essay plan for 'the Final Sokution evolved because of the chaotic nature of the Nazi regime in the years 1939-42'. How far do you agree with this opinion?

Ah is this the one we spoke about the other day?? x
Original post by Bunny2014
Ah is this the one we spoke about the other day?? x

No I don't think so. That one was 'systematic extermination emerged as the Final solution to the Jewish question as a result of the chaotic nature of the Nazi state.' x
Original post by tessimoghaddam
No I don't think so. That one was 'systematic extermination emerged as the Final solution to the Jewish question as a result of the chaotic nature of the Nazi state.' x

Oh damn! haha, sorry :frown: x
Original post by Bunny2014
Oh damn! haha, sorry :frown: x

Aww no it's ok the same things still apply tho :smile: I can take pics of my systematic extermination essay?x
Reply 1304
Original post by jchap9776
cheers boss, so I guess factors for that would be something along the lines of TofV, hyperinflation, LW opposition & RW opposition?

Yeah man - sounds a solid structure, didn't we do an early mock on that at some point?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
That's insane! I don't know how people can memorise things like that. I mean I know some stats etc but I never learnt the book by rote Hahha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Champion
Reply 1306
Original post by EHR223
Champion

Next thing you see:

A post by DB223

"Whatever works"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EHR223
Champion

Of course it is the man himself
Original post by CD223
Yeah man - sounds a solid structure, didn't we do an early mock on that at some point?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Something like that I think, but think it was a judgement q on how much of a threat Extreme RW were.
Reply 1309
Something like that I think, but think it was a judgement q on how much of a threat Extreme RW were.

Oh yeah it was "political extremists" posed the greatest threat to the Weimar Republic in the years 1919-23 I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of course it is the man himself

Just came from vacation in the Don Bass region mate
@jchap9776

What is your bet for the Part A then my fine chap
Original post by EHR223
Just came from vacation in the Don Bass region mate

Love that hahaa
Original post by cuppa
I am doing history at uni and my only requirement is a B in history, so I should be okay assuming I don't have a breakdown or something :biggrin: I also do English language and psychology. I like sciences too, but I'm just not made to remember the exact keywords hahah I prefer just arguing something and clinging to straws in humanities

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that's cool. I have a friend who's at uni studying History. I enjoyed History at AS but don't have the same passion because the topic doesn't interest me. If I could choose my own topic I'd be excited. Do you get module choices in your 1st/2nd/3rd year?

I guess everyone has their own strengthens and weakness.
I prefer to describe the laws of nature with a chalk and whiteboard than argue :tongue:
Original post by EHR223
@jchap9776

What is your bet for the Part A then my fine chap

Consolidation of power/rise of nazis (minor irritant)/revolution (did it change much)
Gonna try and get these 3 on absolute lockdown then others I will plan for are...
Holocaust (reasons for)/Morale in ww2/oppositio in ww2/hitter and chancellorship/ early threats to Weimar/ economic and social golden years/rise of spd (sammlungspolitik effectiveness/political change during ww1.
Any that anyone thinks I've missed that could come up?
Hi,

If I got a B at AS and 48/50 in my coursework what do i need in the exam to get an A overall?

Thanks

Original post by cuppa
Don't aim so low this exam! If you put in three hours a day you can get much more!
Original post by dmcque
Hi,

If I got a B at AS and 48/50 in my coursework what do i need in the exam to get an A overall?

Thanks

Would depend on the exact UMS you got last year
Original post by tggfootymad
What are all the different plans that were created along the road to the final solution? I know of the Madagascar plan, but not really of many others. Any help here?

They planned to send jews to ghettos in poland

And there was the ost plan in which they planned to use jews as slave labourers in russia

Posted from TSR Mobile
How would everyone answer....

the final solution evolved because of the chaotic nature of the nazi regime in 1939-42?
Original post by dmcque
How would everyone answer....

the final solution evolved because of the chaotic nature of the nazi regime in 1939-42?

Chaotic nature
Hitler/fuhrer
Other nazi elites
War
German public
(Economy can also be a factor)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending