The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3640
Original post by LaMandarine
I've never seen somebody so enthusiastic to revise.
Here in the library everybody's wondering how many credits they can fail to pass the year and I'm sittin' ere hoping to get a first in History.
Though I bet the average will be a 69 again, I can feel it :sad:

I never feel motivated in doing anything, so for once I actually feel like revising - this phase will not last long at all considering I've already had 7 exams, and the motivation has just kicked in now. Got another 8 exams left so I hope my motivation doesn't burn out before they finish!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I may have just failed ALL my A levels and probably won't have the option of resitting. WHY oh WHY do we have to wait until August to find out my doom? I've been thinking about my mistakes in all the exams so far and I've only got one left... there's no way I'm going to a Russell Group University now. All that hard work gone to waste.
worthless and unloved
Original post by tammie123
worthless and unloved

I'm sure you're not though. : )
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Matt Burgundy
I'm sure you're not though. : )

Thank you, that's very kind :smile:
flat
Original post by cupcakes87
flat

Out of energy?
Out of energy?

yh I guess. although I feel like I have energy. I just feel flat lol. like I don't wanna do anything. everything is boring. iss all flat. that word just fits.

:redface: :lol: :redface:
Odd, unmotivated, just not myself -_-
yh I guess. although I feel like I have energy. I just feel flat lol. like I don't wanna do anything. everything is boring. iss all flat. that word just fits.

:redface: :lol: :redface:

Yay, 2D world.

I'm not bored because TSR but once I have to get on with my revision then it's boring town.
Yay, 2D world.

I'm not bored because TSR but once I have to get on with my revision then it's boring town.

:sigh:

even TSR, it doesn't have the same entertainment level as it did a year ago :sad:

tbh, sometimes revision can be interesting depending on what it is like for history idm it sometimes

even TSR, it doesn't have the same entertainment level as it did a year ago :sad:

tbh, sometimes revision can be interesting depending on what it is like for history idm it sometimes

I didn't really enjoy TSR to begin with but now I feel I'm getting used to it talking to people and helping them with their problems!

Yeah, the thing I'm revising at the moment is my least favourite subject so my head starts to hurt from the boringness of it.

Its not the same full stop for me..I find its a bit repetitive, and all very structured and academic, and the escapism from studies and social side has gone..
Tired from work😴

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet _One86
Its not the same full stop for me..I find its a bit repetitive, and all very structured and academic, and the escapism from studies and social side has gone..

Really I think it mainly consists of four different types of threads;
Educational
Sexual
Religious
Forum Games
I trying not to cry, some things make me so very unhappy:cry2: and there's nothing I can do:sad:
*hiccups*
I wish I could do something, but it's out of my hands, so hopeless so hopeless very weepy:cry2:
Original post by Maid Marian
I trying not to cry, some things make me so very unhappy:cry2: and there's nothing I can do:sad:
*hiccups*
I wish I could do something, but it's out of my hands, so hopeless so hopeless very weepy:cry2:

Yeah the hiccups make me cry every time.
: P

On a serious note I hope you feel better soon!
Yeah the hiccups make me cry every time.
: P

On a serious note I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks:cry: May I have a hug? so alone in this world. I have nobody in rl to speak to about this stuff and it drives me loooppyyy:frown:
Original post by cake_lover
Odd, unmotivated, just not myself -_-

Felt like this for most of the day :/
Okayish.

Latest