Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Uuurrrg. :cry2:
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
Uuurrrg. :cry2:

What's up? :hugs:
Original post by Noodlzzz
What's up? :hugs:

Everything is so black and Im so alone. Im a massive let down and a dissapointment to everyone.The voices are being cruel.and i cant stop crying. I want it all to stop im just causing people bother by being here. It hurts so mucg and i dont wany to do this anymore. :cry2: im such an awful scummy excuse for a human being and i just want itall yo stop.
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
Everything is so black and Im so alone. Im a massive let down and a dissapointment to everyone.The voices are being cruel.and i cant stop crying. I want it all to stop im just causing people bother by being here. It hurts so mucg and i dont wany to do this anymore. :cry2: im such an awful scummy excuse for a human being and i just want itall yo stop.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: The voices know absolutely **** all. You're a wonderful person. Remember that card you sent me? Well every word of that applies to you too. :suith:
feel like people are screamingin my head?
Been up and down these past few days so much. Really unsure about going out tomorrow with family. What if I see someone I know? What if my sister decided to repeat what she did last time...

Spoiler

I'm so ****e at everything I'm ****ing useless and everyone shouts at me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
I'm so ****e at everything I'm ****ing useless and everyone shouts at me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

no youre not you're an awesome eprson. sorry that people around you arent treating you properly thats not fair or nic e at all . PM if you wantto talk
oh what is the point anymore. there is none
Original post by Pathway
no youre not you're an awesome eprson. sorry that people around you arent treating you properly thats not fair or nic e at all . PM if you wantto talk

it's fine it's my own fault :frown: I can't even wash dishes properly and my brother got annoyed at me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
it's fine it's my own fault :frown: I can't even wash dishes properly and my brother got annoyed at me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

dont deserve to be treated like rubbish though noone does :frown: i h ope you're ok. could you spend some time in your room? away from them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No you're not. You're a wonderful person. Just stay positive, and hopefully everything goes well for you. Pm me if you need to talk to anyone, I'll do my best to help you out :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hope yall feel better soon ):
Original post by Pathway
dont deserve to be treated like rubbish though noone does :frown: i h ope you're ok. could you spend some time in your room? away from them?

I don't have a room here any more :frown: I've been sleeping in my sisters room but she never tidies it so it's full of her stuff and it's a mess with nowhere to even sit or stand :/ so I'm stuck in the living room with everybody

Original post by TheUnknownDude
No you're not. You're a wonderful person. Just stay positive, and hopefully everything goes well for you. Pm me if you need to talk to anyone, I'll do my best to help you out :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't have a room here any more :frown: I've been sleeping in my sisters room but she never tidies it so it's full of her stuff and it's a mess with nowhere to even sit or stand :/ so I'm stuck in the living room with everybody

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: that sucks im sorry :hugs:] would suggest going out but it s a bit late for that.when do you go back to uni??
Original post by Pathway
:frown: that sucks im sorry :hugs:] would suggest going out but it s a bit late for that.when do you go back to uni??

there's literally nowhere to go in this town, especially if you don't have a car :sadnod: it's a hellhole in the middle of nowhere and it's not a place for people like me :/ every time I visit I remember how glad I am that I managed to get into uni and move away from here.

I'm going back to uni tomorrow morning. I will kind of miss my family but it'll also be so reliving to be home

Posted from TSR Mobile
there's literally nowhere to go in this town, especially if you don't have a car :sadnod: it's a hellhole in the middle of nowhere and it's not a place for people like me :/ every time I visit I remember how glad I am that I managed to get into uni and move away from here.

I'm going back to uni tomorrow morning. I will kind of miss my family but it'll also be so reliving to be home

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: hangin there. if i can help at all in anyway, do PM me ok? :hugs:
Huge hugs to all who are struggling. Sorry I'm not being much help recently :frown:

TLG Update: Going to Oxford tomorrow. Not sure whether I am gonna bump into E and whether I want to bump into her or not :erm: Good vibes sent this way would be appreciated so that I don't flip out :colondollar:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Huge hugs to all who are struggling. Sorry I'm not being much help recently :frown:

TLG Update: Going to Oxford tomorrow. Not sure whether I am gonna bump into E and whether I want to bump into her or not :erm: Good vibes sent this way would be appreciated so that I don't flip out :colondollar:

:hugs: can text/call me if that would help tomorrow. i'm sure yo wont bump into her and that youre going to be ok *Sending good vibes*
Original post by Noodlzzz

Spoiler

Thanks for the reply, they're also my first point of contact... i can't really be visited at home though as i live with parents :frown:

Latest