The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 History - Germany 1900-45 - Monday 8th June 2015 [Exam Discussion Thread]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cuppa
Give me motivation someone lmao

Im tired

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cuppa
:frown:

Like why do exams have to be in the summer anyway, i feel so hot all day being stuck inside and then so tired in the evening :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swagyolo420
Like why do exams have to be in the summer anyway, i feel so hot all day being stuck inside and then so tired in the evening :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've not even been revising and the exam season has been sucking what's left out my soul out of me smh :frown:

At least u can feel accomplished in the evening and be like IMTIRED COS I WORKED
Original post by cuppa
I've not even been revising and the exam season has been sucking what's left out my soul out of me smh :frown:

At least u can feel accomplished in the evening and be like IMTIRED COS I WORKED

Im just in the mindset that when im finished i can do all the stuff i wanna do now so may aswell work it out up until after exams 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jchap9776
Consolidation of power/rise of nazis (minor irritant)/revolution (did it change much)
Gonna try and get these 3 on absolute lockdown then others I will plan for are...
Holocaust (reasons for)/Morale in ww2/oppositio in ww2/hitter and chancellorship/ early threats to Weimar/ economic and social golden years/rise of spd (sammlungspolitik effectiveness/political change during ww1.
Any that anyone thinks I've missed that could come up?

Sounds like exactly what I predict haha. I have a google doc with those questions on, I will toss it your way - I haven't planned them all yet, just the consolidation/minor irritant

Goodman
Original post by swagyolo420
Chaotic nature
Hitler/fuhrer
Other nazi elites
War
German public
(Economy can also be a factor)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had the same plan for the same question, but my teacher told me not to have German public as a factor because the public didn't actually cause the final solution to evolve. All though some were anti-Semitic and opposed the idea of Jews, they had no hand in the Final solution's evolution.

Would you argue against this? that is just what my teacher said
EHR223.
CD223.

???????

What is this sorcery?
Original post by EHR223
Sounds like exactly what I predict haha. I have a google doc with those questions on, I will toss it your way - I haven't planned them all yet, just the consolidation/minor irritant

Goodman

cool, you going to the drop in sessions at college? team skype call with @CD223 has to happen
Original post by CD223
Put it this way Chappers, if that does, you, me and E are screwed 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you completely skip chapters 7 & 8 in the textbook?
Our teacher just summarised those chapters as she felt they are unlikely to come up!

Thanks

Original post by pearl_rose
cool, you going to the drop in sessions at college? team skype call with @CD223 has to happen

Oh it defiantly is going to happen, I will the big daveinator to download - it was really productive last time actually haha. And yeah, I will be at the drop in sessions
Original post by EHR223
Oh it defiantly is going to happen, I will the big daveinator to download - it was really productive last time actually haha. And yeah, I will be at the drop in sessions

Good stuff mate, I'll see you there
Reply 1353
Original post by EHR223

Good stuff mate, I'll see you there

Guys isn't the second one during Core 3?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tow
EHR223.
CD223.

???????

What is this sorcery?

I was going to ask this too?!
Reply 1355
Original post by Tow
EHR223.
CD223.

???????

What is this sorcery?

Pahaha, we're good friends in real life. He thought it would be funny to make a mock account. :wink: it is actually funny to be fair...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1356
Original post by pearl_rose

Yeah I think so? If those are the Nazi controversy ones!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
Pahaha, we're good friends in real life. He thought it would be funny to make a mock account. :wink: it is actually funny to be fair...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh haha, i kinda sent him an PM asking if it was you haha :frown: x
Systematic extermination emerged as theFinal Solution to the Jewish Question as a result of the chaotic nature of the Nazi state”. To what extent do you agree?

Okay for this question:

I know what to include but what disagreeing points could be used in impact of war? x

Thanks x
Reply 1359
Original post by Bunny2014
Ohh haha, i kinda sent him an PM asking if it was you haha :frown: x

😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending