The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maid Marian
Thanks:cry: May I have a hug? so alone in this world. I have nobody in rl to speak to about this stuff and it drives me loooppyyy:frown:

You can have a virtual hug. Here you go.

Sometimes I wish I could share my emotions directly with people, some people just don't understand do they?
Original post by moment of truth
Okayish.

Yes a fellow person who uses 'okay' rather than 'ok'!
Original post by Matt Burgundy
Yes a fellow person who uses 'okay' rather than 'ok'!

Haha yeah, a lot of people use 'ok' but it just doesn't seem right to me :lol:

How are you?
Revising for GCSES with a bad case of tonsillitis. Need I expand on how I'm feeling?:banghead:
Original post by moment of truth
Haha yeah, a lot of people use 'ok' but it just doesn't seem right to me :lol:

How are you?

I'm good! I will respond in more detail once I get back from dinner or maybe tomorrow sorry!
You can have a virtual hug. Here you go.

Sometimes I wish I could share my emotions directly with people, some people just don't understand do they?

:bawling: Thanks :hugs:

It's not even just that, it's that nobody in my RL knows anything really about me. My mum knows some things to an extent but I don't like to trouble her too much. :sad: My GP also knows a bit and she is lovely, but I am so fiercely private that I cannot tell her that much. Oh, and I suppose Shop Friend knows a bit, he is like my best friend. But even he, who knows me better than almost anyone, doesn't know me or my troubles that well.

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEUGH :cry2:
Original post by Maid Marian
:bawling: Thanks :hugs:

It's not even just that, it's that nobody in my RL knows anything really about me. My mum knows some things to an extent but I don't like to trouble her too much. :sad: My GP also knows a bit and she is lovely, but I am so fiercely private that I cannot tell her that much. Oh, and I suppose Shop Friend knows a bit, he is like my best friend. But even he, who knows me better than almost anyone, doesn't know me or my troubles that well.

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEUGH :cry2:

I know your deepest fears :colone:
Sad tbf, I had the theory today and was so close to passing it too, only 5 off on the questions, but can't take it until July! I'm ready for my practical but it's the theory, Got my own car and all my mates are driving and then there's me,can't get a job either, need some motivation, please, anyone!
(edited 8 years ago)
Unmotivated to revise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I know your deepest fears :colone:

Do you? :nothing: :sigh:
Unwell! :frown:

I need to revise and feeling so ill. This sucks big time!!
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Unmotivated to revise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seems we're in the same boat :/
mild panic and fear forenames.otherwise hungry. i shall fix the latter of course
Knackered.
confuseeeeddddd with these maths qs
Original post by Emily.97
Hacked off. How the hell am I supposed to get experience when all employers want is experience?
:unimpressed:
It's things like this that make me feel like my future is bleak.

its the classic catch 22 really, you don't have enough experience for us, well how do you suggest i get that if nobody gives me a chance. it is tough but keep going you will get there in the end
Sleepy :sleep:
Pretty cheery :biggrin:
Happy birthday in advance!
My worst exam so far? Probably my Physics exam. My maths and electronics exams were pretty easy and I have my first computing exam this Monday I think so yeah 😃.

Thanks! :smile: I don't know what exam board you're doing for science but I felt the AQA ones were a breeze which makes me nervous because people were talking about how hard it was. The only science exam I think I might not have done well in is Biology because it was my first science exam so I was really nervous, so much so that my timing was off -_-. I honestly can't wait for the exams to be over :smile: then again summer is going to be torture! >.<
Empty and pathetic and a waste of space.:sad:

*buries self and whines like a baby wolf*

Latest