The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maid Marian
Empty and pathetic and a waste of space.:sad:

*buries self and whines like a baby wolf*

Wait, how do you know how a baby wolf whines?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Wait, how do you know how a baby wolf whines?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am one. >.<
I am one. >.<

Really? Prove it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Unmotivated to revise.Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin::biggrin:

Empty and pathetic and a waste of space.:sad:

*buries self and whines like a baby wolf*

:hugs:
I'm gonna have to find a way to stop you believing this, hypnotism! look into my eyes... :eyeball:
Original post by MsFahima
Unwell! :frown:I need to revise and feeling so ill. This sucks big time!!
Dr Knight recommends bed with warm lemon and honey! :tongue:

Solvin problems(ish) til 3005!

:biggrin::tongue:
Original post by Smilin’ Knight

I'm gonna have to find a way to stop you believing this, hypnotism! look into my eyes... :eyeball:

:hugs: Thanks but I am horrendously depressed and feel very, very worthless. >.>
:hugs: Thanks but I am horrendously depressed and feel very, very worthless. >.>

I wish I could reach through this computer and give you a nice, tight, long hug. And then a piggyback. Do you like piggybacks?
Original post by MarshallPlan
I wish I could reach through this computer and give you a nice, tight, long hug. And then a piggyback. Do you like piggybacks?

That sounds perfect. Yes, I love them, how did you know that? :moon: :sad:
That sounds perfect. Yes, I love them, how did you know that? :moon: :sad:

Well, you seem like the sort of lovely sweet person who would enjoy them. Always, remember that you're beautiful, you gorgeous person.

Well, you seem like the sort of lovely sweet person who would enjoy them. Always, remember that you're beautiful, you gorgeous person.

:hugs::blushing::sad:
:hugs::blushing::sad:

You're absolutely lovely and I hope and pray that find someone who will love and appreciate you as the beautiful soul that you are.

Wait a minute... did you just offer a grown woman a piggy back ride?:rofl:
Original post by zanzeebar
Wait a minute... did you just offer a grown woman a piggy back ride?:rofl:

I would like to give piggy back rides to anyone who wants them.
I would like to give piggy back rides to anyone who wants them.

You're funny.

I am also a grown kid, I love swings and seesaws. And swinging on the monkey bars.
Original post by zanzeebar
You're funny.

I am also a grown kid, I love swings and seesaws. And swinging on the monkey bars.

I think you need a piggy back.
I think you need a piggy back.

I would love one.:h:

A virtual piggy back.:lol:
So tired :yawn: But insomnia.
I haven't talked to someone who used to be my best friend for the past 5 years, recently she made a passive aggressive blog post aimed at me saying that she refuses to talk to me until I learn to respect her. I can only think of one recent instance which would have justified tension but she said that I haven't respected her for the entire time I knew her. How does she expect me to do anything different if I'm none the wiser that there's an issue going on? I've tried to talk to her but she just continues to make extremely passive aggressive tags in her posts without actually talking to me.

I don't need these juvenile games. I'm 22 for goodness sake. I decided to break contact with her and leave an open channel for her to reply if she wants to. I really do want her to reply, I want some sort of closure and not for 5 years of close friendship to the point where I can say I actually loved her, to end like this.

Happy Birthday to me, I guess.

-----------------------------------------------

Update: She finally actually replied. Things have recently happened at her end so she needs some time to collect herself before being able to reply properly. I can respect that, I'll happily wait for a reply even if it takes her a month. As long as she's stopped with her games.
(edited 8 years ago)
I just looked at the unofficial markscheme for my Physics exam. I think i did really badly,even though coming out of the exam, I felt like I'd done a great job. I want to die right now:frown:

Latest