Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CescaD96
I feel so alone.

:hugs: same
sorry I'm
being no
help to people tonight I'm feeling really crap I just want to give up I've got months of having no purpose to deal with this summer and I'm. not even able to be a mod on here tho it has been made very clear to
me that I'm **** anyway and useless and don't do anything important on here anyway so whatever

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CescaD96
I didn't freak out and take it off. :smile:
it's nice to see you pop in though!

At least you tried! :tongue:

I somehow messed up my browser and logged myself out of TSR, I can't remember my password for my old account or my password for the email address I used to sign up with! :facepalm: So I guess this is my new account :colondollar: (also my third :ninja:)
Ok, I was asking what will my gp write regarding, the information requested by the Uni, please.my depression, or my art therapy sessions, in the past.

Or shld I go and see her 1st ,

I dont know what the uni, wants, I have been working, and coping okwhat will the uni say ,, i had 2yrs on and off depression, I am on medication, but very much ok
Original post by ScaryScience
afaik, you'll be fine, many nurses have/have had depression. you need to be honest and don't need to do anything else. as long as you're reasonably well and not a risk to yourself or others it will be fine and i'm sure you will pass.

Thank you, I should tell the uni, ok will do.
phoned samaritans but couldnt talk fed up cant cope **** this ****
Original post by tiaa911
Thank you, I should tell the uni, ok will do.

yes be completely honest, if you are reasonably well there is nothing to be afraid of at all, and is just good for them to know in case of relapse etc.

Original post by Pathway
phoned samaritans but couldnt talk fed up cant cope **** this ****

well done on taking that step, that is very very brave of you. did you hang on long? some of them are very good at being encouraging even if you are silent and it can help. keep trying
Original post by ScaryScience
yes be completely honest, if you are reasonably well there is nothing to be afraid of at all, and is just good for them to know in case of relapse etc.

well done on taking that step, that is very very brave of you. did you hang on long? some of them are very good at being encouraging even if you are silent and it can help. keep trying

no because im a waaste of time anyway. dont deserve help feel so bad
Original post by Pathway

:hugs: im sure that's not true! hope samaritans helped!
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:hugs: im sure that's not true! hope samaritans helped!

ddint stay on the line long enough.

its ok doesnt matter . hope youre ok
Original post by Pathway

You and I both know that's not true :no: besides the Samaritans know absolutely nothing about you and are there to help anyone who picks up the phone. they are volunteering their time to talk to you.
Original post by Pathway
ddint stay on the line long enough.

its ok doesnt matter . hope youre ok

oh okay, well I hope you will be okay anyway! :hugs:

im alright, trying to figure out what to do with my life atm as I am having one of those rare evenings where I see the point in doing so haha :tongue:
Ugh feeling so hopeless right now, I'm scared of my future, sure I've completed uni (waiting for results) I just don't feel confident what the future holds for me, especially socially :/
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
im alright, trying to figure out what to do with my life atm as I am having one of those rare evenings where I see the point in doing so haha :tongue:

Do you have any plans?

I've recently been trying to decide what to do with my life and not really getting anywhere.
I'm so unhappy and I've no idea what I'm going to do for the whole of June on days when I can't get overtime. preferably it'd be something that earns money but I'm untalented and ugly so I have no skills I could make money from so I'll probably spend the whole time in bed feeling sorry for myself

Posted from TSR Mobile
period rant

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth
Do you have any plans?

I've recently been trying to decide what to do with my life and not really getting anywhere.

well I figure if I go back into education then it's either to do IT or Sociology basically as they are the only courses I am interested in that they do locally.

I don't want to have to travel to far to do a course cause I know my motivation won't be there to do that.

even if I can do the courses I then have to hope my sleep/anxiety don't stop me from going in.

idk, but I have to do something, I can't work right now so education is the only option really, which is fine, just I don't know if my health will let me do even that :erm:

just sitting at home bores me & I just end up feeling worse because of it so I know I can't just stay here either though.
want to talk to someoen about everything just need someone to talk to because cant do this anymore. but i cant drag someone into this . i am so low right now
Original post by Odd socks
I'm so unhappy and I've no idea what I'm going to do for the whole of June on days when I can't get overtime. preferably it'd be something that earns money but I'm untalented and ugly so I have no skills I could make money from so I'll probably spend the whole time in bed feeling sorry for myself

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could you try and teach yourself a skill? The internet has resources that enable you to do so many different things often completely for free. I'm currently learning guitar but there's languages or how things work or stuff like fantasy sports or I dunno, lots of things :tongue: If you're not motivated enough to teach yourself sometimes local unis/colleges or libraries or other groups have classes - usually quite affordable.
Original post by Sabertooth
Could you try and teach yourself a skill? The internet has resources that enable you to do so many different things often completely for free. I'm currently learning guitar but there's languages or how things work or stuff like fantasy sports or I dunno, lots of things :tongue: If you're not motivated enough to teach yourself sometimes local unis/colleges or libraries or other groups have classes - usually quite affordable.

those are all really good ideas but I'm so useless I fail at everything :frown:

sorry I'm being so defeatist :frown: Vlad has made me realise how utterly useless and crap I am. what my brain has been telling me for years is true I really am pathetic and useless

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest