The Student Room Group

conditional offer

i applied in university college of london ucl
i study btec level 3 national mechanical engineering extended diploma
i got the conditional offer and they require DDD.
When i had applied i had told them i am doing a-level maths as well
but when they gave me the offer only on basis of btec level 3 national mechanical engineering extended diploma and didnt require a level maths i decided not to put burden on my self and not give a level mahts exams i am sure i will get above ddd in btec level 3 national mechanical engineering extended diploma so as now i am not doing a levels and also in there offer they dont require a level maths
can they still withdraw my offer ?
Reply 1
Original post by nishantkumar2323
but when they gave me the offer only on basis of btec level 3 national mechanical engineering extended diploma and didnt require a level maths i decided not to put burden on my self and not give a level mahts exams i am sure i will get above ddd in btec level 3 national mechanical engineering extended diploma so as now i am not doing a levels and also in there offer they dont require a level maths

This is something best answered by the university themself. Send them an email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arieisit

Posted from TSR Mobile

i asked them they said only btec will be considered a levels wont be considered but just to make myself more sure i created the thread..

Posted from TSR Mobile

can they also withdraw your offer on the basis of the attendance at the current instuition?
Reply 4
i asked them they said only btec will be considered a levels wont be considered but just to make myself more sure i created the thread..

Then there is nothing to worry about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
can they also withdraw your offer on the basis of the attendance at the current instuition?

Attendance? As in going to classes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Attendance? As in going to classes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

like i am studying in uxbridge college and my attendance is 70% so can they withdraw my offer on the basis of this?
Reply 7
like i am studying in uxbridge college and my attendance is 70% so can they withdraw my offer on the basis of this?

Why will the university have knowledge of your attendance record?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why will the university have knowledge of your attendance record?

Posted from TSR Mobile

because basically my tutor was telling if ur attendance is low university wont accept you so thats why i asked you
Reply 9
because basically my tutor was telling if ur attendance is low university wont accept you so thats why i asked you

That's not true lol. What an idiot. I guess he/she wants you to come to class more often.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's not true lol. What an idiot. I guess he/she wants you to come to class more often.

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha thanks mate

Hello mate
I like what u did in ur Ucas applications.
Did you out a level maths for all of them.
Which unis did u get offers from and which ones u accepted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest