The Student Room Group

Free The Nipple

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JD1lla

That statement doesn't make much sense anyway. I'm sure the vast majority of men, straight or not, would love for women to be able to go topless in public.

I really don't care to be honest if a female goes around with a top on or not. It doesn't effect me. So not I would not love a woman going topped because I don't care...

That's the problem with heterosexual men you make concumptions like she said.

So if you don't know what your talking about then don't bring homosexuality into it
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bassbabe
And no doubt the feminists that want to be able to walk around with their saggy tits out are the same ones who will complain about men staring at them and cry rape :rolleyes:

..or cry out for the man to be jailed for infinity years when the men attempt to touch the boobs (seeing as male chests get naturally touched everyday and women want to be equal to men in that ability to walk around topless).

the irony and hypocrisy is rife. Feminists. What a backward movement.
Original post by theDanIdentity
..or cry out for the man to be jailed for infinity years when the men attempt to touch the boobs (seeing as male chests get naturally touched everyday and women want to be equal to men in that ability to walk around topless).

the irony and hypocrisy is rife. Feminists. What a backward movement.

Exactly. And they still don't understand why people hate them. One minute it's let ban page 3 because it objectifies women, then it's free the nipple because it's not fair how women can't go topless. Cba for these nazis
Exactly. And they still don't understand why people hate them. One minute it's let ban page 3 because it objectifies women, then it's free the nipple because it's not fair how women can't go topless. Cba for these nazis

The people that want to have women go topless or single, hetero, sexually deprived men

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aaronlowe
Problem is though, freed nipples are not necessarily unharassed nipples :tongue:

So mature

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NathanAllen
The people that want to have women go topless or single, hetero, sexually deprived men

Posted from TSR Mobile

These men are expecting hot 10/10 women to go topless when really it's going to be old grannies with saggy waist length tits after breastfeeding 10 kids. Oh well YOLO.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Speak for yourself :redface:
Original post by KingStannis
Nonsense. it's not a double standard for men, becuase we do not have breasts. And "female nipples" are "teets".

Sorry to be nit-picky but actually yes we do, we just don't have as much stuff in them.
Original post by The Socktor
Sorry to be nit-picky but actually yes we do, we just don't have as much stuff in them.

They're not capable of having milk pass through them. They're different body parts.
I get the point you are trying to make, however breasts are not genetalia so your comparison to a penis is not exactly valid. I would also like to point out that the campaign is not out there to criticise men, it strives for the social equality of all genders. I am very aware that many of those enforcing the social inequality are women as well, but again this campaign does not set out against men in any way. And by assuming i am only directing this at men you clearly do not understand the true meaning of feminism and what this campaign stands for.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you get your nipples out is happily save them all to my phone so I could use them all for sexual pleasure at a later date.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by lewif002
If you get your nipples out is happily save them all to my phone so I could use them all for sexual pleasure at a later date.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe the correct term is '**** bank'
So mature

This coming from the psycho who thinks that murdering people in cold blood is no biggy:

Putting 50 rounds into about 1 to 5 people is not a major crime
Thought experiment; would you be okay with guys touching your exposed breasts? Guy's chests get touched casually. If you want to be treated the sake you should accept acquaintances touching them for no reason like male chests are.

Or we could realise that women shouldn't really be touching us "casually" either!

I don't see the issue here. Get rid of page 3 because encouraging objectification is bad; free the nipple because what people are allowed to wear (or not wear) shouldn't be determined by how other people view their bodies. Just don't see the double standard etc.

n.b. I support free the nipple but think page 3 should be allowed.
Original post by Implication
Or we could realise that women shouldn't really be touching us "casually" either!

I don't see why not though. The only reason one would have a problem with it is to make that counter point. Men generally love being touched by women. Our sexual behaviour is different to women's, so we should appreciate that when trying to make everything equivalent.
They're not capable of having milk pass through them. They're different body parts.

Actually some circumstances, yes they can. My tablet won't let me copy and paste properly for some reason so you'll have to Google it yourself. Also men can catch breast cancer.
Original post by aaronlowe
Problem is though, freed nipples are not necessarily unharassed nipples :tongue:

Original post by ChaoticButterfly

Lol what can I say I'm an informal kinda guy :biggrin:
Original post by DiddyDec
Is it Free the Nipple or Ban Page 3?

They can't have it both ways.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you clearly dont understand- free the nipple is about it being on a woman's terms- not just more sexualised images to attract mens attention

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending